Fabs' 365 for 2009.....Fin

HAPPY NEW YEAR​

Congratz on finishing this Marc, don't think I could have kept it going myself, you did well :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice one Marc :clap:
Congrats on completing the 365 (y)
congrats an the mod-ship
But most of all
Congrats on having me as a friend fiend

Oh and of course a
Very Happy New Year
(y)

Cheers Chris, couldn't have done it without ya! :D

:clap: Happy New Year Marc, and my sincerest congratulations on reaching the end of your 365 so successfully (y)

Thanks Yvonne.

HAPPY NEW YEAR​

Congratz on finishing this Marc, don't think I could have kept it going myself, you did well :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Stu.

Well done Marc, I'm glad to get it finished and I'm sure you are as well. I honestly thought you had a month left though. :thinking:

Cheers Jonny. Not sure where you got that idea from but quite relieved it isn't so. :p

well done matey. Congratulations on a fab 365! x

Doesn't it just!
Can't help thinking I'm going to take a few shots anyway... I wonder how long before we're out of the habit? 12 months maybe? :LOL:

Happy New Year Marc, Sue and all the animals!

Congratulations on completing your 365. Well done M8 it's been thoroughly enjoyable read.

Well done Marc- I followed this and found it inspiring, couldn't do it myself, but some great shots throughout the year, thanks for sharing the good and bad-Any chance of another one(y):naughty:. Rob

Happy New Year Marc and congratulations on finishing this. I don't know how you've had the discipline to do it, I'm sure I wouldn't have.

I don't know how I've not noticed before but I was watching the darts this afternoon and couldn't help but notice you and Co Stompe must be twins. ;)

Happy New Year Marc and congratulations on finishing this. I don't know how you've had the discipline to do it, I'm sure I wouldn't have.

I don't know how I've not noticed before but I was watching the darts this afternoon and couldn't help but notice you and Co Stompe must be twins. ;)

Thanks Neil. Co Stompe? :thinking:

mine is the invisible version...:LOL:

I see......or not as the case may be. :p

Back