Fabs' 365 for 2009.....Fin

Day 353

day353.jpg

Blue & White

Went to the yard this morning to photograph the horses in the snow but
they'd all buggered of to the other end of the field and without a team of
huskies I had no chance so this is what I came up with.​

Used the fence really well there mate.
Hoping for some snow here, but still nothing yet. Had some at work where I have to be outside but nowt here where I can stay warm :razz:

Thanks Merv. From what I've heard there is a fair dollop of the stuff heading your way tonight.

Actually, just looked at the forecast and it's sunshine and no more snow for the next few days! :banana: :banana:

Day 354

day354.jpg

Caninery!

Lorna, the livery yard owner, also boards dogs so a lot of fun was
had this morning when they all came out to play in the snow. :D

Day 355

day355.jpg

Soggy Moggy!

Miki insisted on going out as the sleet and snow was falling and he came back in looking
like he had a terminal case of dandruff! So Sue grabbed him and wrapped him in a towel.​

I have one of Star in the snow at the beginning of the year, covered in snow. But still had none here yet :(
Really hoping we get some for Christmas as I seem to have missed out this time.

Believe me you ain't missing out Merv. Tonight has been horrendous, roads closed and accidents everywhere. If I hadn't left work early my 365 shot would have had to have been traffic jams with the phone! :puke:

Day 356

day356.jpg

Icicles

Another day with horrendous road conditions. Got half way to work this
morning and got stuck going uphill after stopping to let a lorry through. Just
about managed to reverse around a corner and turn back home.​

Nice snow pics :)

Here where mum is they get cut off so quick, 20 mins and all the surrounding hills are closed, my sis has a 30 min ride to work normally, took her 2 1/2 hours to get home the other night!

Looks like we had some 'back home' too from a contacts pics on flickr of a snowman!

Thanks Lisa. We've had a fair bit of rain this evening so hopefully a lot of the snow will be washed away.

Day 357

day357.jpg

Baubles

A shameless Xmas filler tonight. Just tomorrow morning at work and then it Xmas!!!!!! :D

Day 357

day357.jpg

Baubles

A shameless Xmas filler tonight. Just tomorrow morning at work and then it Xmas!!!!!! :D

I was going to say about that shot "what a load of balls!"

Tomorrow at work? What a shame as the King is now off for 4 days!

marc...shameless as i am,i'd forgotten about your 365..so i've just spent the last 2 hours or so catching up[mad or what ;)],and i've enjoyed every bit.it doesn't seem like nearly a year since you started this...the year has gone really quickly.well done for keeping it going,something i'm not sure i could manage.hopefully i'll be able to keep up for the remainder of 2009!

Cheers Stan, looking forward to following yours from 1st Jan. ;)

Day 358

day358.jpg

Xmas Eve

Just finished wrapping (and photographing ;)) Sue's pressies for tomorrow. All
ready for Xmas day now, can't wait to get up tomorrow and spend the morning
surrounded by........................er.........................horse poo! :thinking: :D

Day 359

day359.jpg

Pressies!

The St Helens scarf is from teh in laws and the Tommy Cooper joke book
(Underneath the DVD. :bonk:) is my TP secret santa pressy. The rest are from Sue.

Close up of the engraving on the ipod:

day359a.jpg

You got decent presents... All I got was socks and boxers and alcohol...:coat:

Yep, quite pleased with those and still another two to come (tuck at the courier's depot). Never thought I'd hear you complain about getting alcohol. :p

What a lovely girl Sue is! Hope you both had a great day Marc.

At my sisters for Christmas dinner I managed to run a marathon, play table tennis, canoe down a river etc!! I know the King is incredibly fit.....

Ok it was all done on a Nintendo Wii!!!!

What a lovely girl Sue is! Hope you both had a great day Marc.

At my sisters for Christmas dinner I managed to run a marathon, play table tennis, canoe down a river etc!! I know the King is incredibly fit.....

Ok it was all done on a Nintendo Wii!!!!

I ear you Clive. I played a round of golf this afternoon. Went round Wentworth in 66. ;)

Had a lovely day Lisa, especially the evening. Realised that in a lot of previous xmases we were suffering alcohol deficiency! ;) Tin did alright as well. A big bag of treats from us and a carrot Lik-it from the yard owner.(y)

Hope you had a good one (going over to check your 365 in a minute) and you'll be back with your 4 legged beastie soon.

Day 360

day360.jpg

My Family

Went over to my parents and it was one of the rare occasions where all the
brood were under the same roof (there aren't that many of us)

Back: Sue, me, Nicole (my sister), Daoud (brother-in-law)
Front: Mum, Hana (niece), Dad​

Back