believe it, the old one has been going for 4 days! :bang:

Cue Merv & Jonny, the chuckle brothers of the iphone world! :p

Day 342
Typical!

My battery in my phone hasn't been lasting for more than a day recently so I
ordered a new one from ebay for the princely sum of £2.99 and would you
believe it, the old one has been going for 4 days! :bang:

Cue Merv & Jonny, the chuckle brothers of the iphone world! :p

The iPhone isn't much better Marc, (cue gasps of disbelief from the Fabs household) I'm quite hard on the 3G and web browsing side of things so my battery will only last about a day if I'm lucky. However, it's always in the dock when I'm on the computer and is always fully charged for the next day. I do play a lot of games, I use Twitter a lot, Facebook a lot, listen to my Ipod music most of the time and use the camera as well!! Which reminds me, I also use numerous camera apps like Chase Jarvis' Best Camera, A tilt shift generator and a polaroid one. :D

I'd like an iphone but the cost of buying one not on a contract is too much! Even the "We'll fleece you for as much as we can" monthly contract is too much.

:LOL: She does realise there is always a home for her here in Ireland? I might let you visit as well, just to make the tea....;)

It's nice to see someone else torturing family members tonight!! :D

If I didn't know better, I'd be convinced you used a psychic ability in knowing exactly what I was going to post tonight. I think that's possibly the quickest reply I've had on this thread! :LOL:

If I didn't know better, I'd be convinced you used a psychic ability in knowing exactly what I was going to post tonight. I think that's possibly the quickest reply I've had on this thread! :LOL:

I aim to please!! :D

No but seriously, getting picked up in the morning. So, the alcoholic side of me took over and decided to have a beer or 7...:nuts::beer::nuts:

That is AWESOME Fabs :love::love::love:

Is my 'premonition' now the fastest reply you've had on this thread :D

DD

Back