Flickr?

Jenna - do you know if there is there a way to group friends in Flickr?

the only thing I know you can do it edit your contacts in the contact list, then you can have contacts, friends or family.

So contacts are general people you follow, friends are obvs friends lol, then I use family as people I know very well. As none of my family are on their lol!

the only thing I know you can do it edit your contacts in the contact list, then you can have contacts, friends or family.

So contacts are general people you follow, friends are obvs friends lol, then I use family as people I know very well. As none of my family are on their lol!

I just wish there was a way to organise my friends into groups. I have added a few people over the years, and when i go back over my friends list i have no ideq who half of them are. Particularly as flickr names are often different to forum names!

I just wish there was a way to organise my friends into groups. I have added a few people over the years, and when i go back over my friends list i have no ideq who half of them are. Particularly as flickr names are often different to forum names!

I agree, so you could have Flickr friends, forum friends, actual friends etc. Maybe you should suggest it to flickr!

I've just been through this thread and added everyone.....just wondering though - is there a TalkPhotography Flickr Group? Might've been easier to and quicker to join that instead?

Right that’s everyone added I think.

I’ll get more uploaded over the weekend now, got a LOT of catching up to do! :LOL:

Back