Flickr?

Good thread this Jenna as its got my contacts list to a good level aswell and on that note thanks to everyone who's added me (y)

Added first half of people on here, hope to add second half today, thanks to everyone who added me.

Sid.

some very nice work in most of the flicker pages i have had a look at so far,nice work there derek

I must be Billy no mates, got no offers of contacts at all..never mind, still have my lurcher dog and ferrets, what more could a man ask for..

Apologies - I missed you. Add now

Last edited:
I must be Billy no mates, got no offers of contacts at all..never mind, still have my lurcher dog and ferrets, what more could a man ask for..

I just added you, your osprey shots are Absolutly amazing I would love see one in the wild one day.

Signatures don't show on the mobile version of the site :( ( I know you've added me BTW :) )

Last edited:
Added anybody who added me, will go back and do the rest later. Some great stuff here on your flickr guys!

S

I have clicked on random profiles throughout this thread just to get an idea of the level everyone is at and wow.

I'm a complete amateur and have no intentions of ever really going beyond the take a few pictures if I'm out or maybe if I am bored but looking at this thread and others flickr accounts makes me almost embarrassed to own a camera!

Skiver said:
I have clicked on random profiles throughout this thread just to get an idea of the level everyone is at and wow.

I'm a complete amateur and have no intentions of ever really going beyond the take a few pictures if I'm out or maybe if I am bored but looking at this thread and others flickr accounts makes me almost embarrassed to own a camera!

Never!! I started out a couple of years ago as a complete novice - not knowing one end of my dslr from another. By taking a lot of photos, reading magazines and getting good advice/crit on this forum I've managed to (IMHO) improve. I've not deleted anything from my Flickr since I started so I occasionally look back to see if there's been progress!

It's friendly here and we'll all help however we can!

S

Never!! I started out a couple of years ago as a complete novice - not knowing one end of my dslr from another. By taking a lot of photos, reading magazines and getting good advice/crit on this forum I've managed to (IMHO) improve. I've not deleted anything from my Flickr since I started so I occasionally look back to see if there's been progress!

It's friendly here and we'll all help however we can!

S

I just checked through your Flickr and you seemed to have a fairly good idea right at the start :)

Back