weekly Fooly's 52 for 2022 - Week 38 : Look Up

All good shots Simon.
Square: great take on the theme,, is that a D&D knock-off game?
Small: really good use of DOF
Snapper's: Love how you've captured her concentration.

Hope little miss didn't miss many shots :) Nice one :)

Some good catch up shots. You've captured a great expression for snappers choice.

Lovely moment of concentration you've captured there. It's a shame the corner post is so bright. So great that you will be able to follow her football journey photographically.

Just looking at your previous shots. Really like the colours in both the hydrangea shot and the dice image.

Last edited:
All good shots Simon.
Square: great take on the theme,, is that a D&D knock-off game?
Small: really good use of DOF
Snapper's: Love how you've captured her concentration.

The Dice are actually from my old gaming shop
Hope little miss didn't miss many shots :) Nice one :)

She only let one in, but they won something like 7-3
A great capture of concentration. she takes the game seriously.

Putting the gloves on is the only time she conentrates on the game...

Nice shot - the concentration there is palpable!

Gloves are hard

Some good catch up shots. You've captured a great expression for snappers choice.

Thank you :)
Lovely moment of concentration you've captured there. It's a shame the corner post is so bright. So great that you will be able to follow her football journey photographically.

Just looking at your previous shots. Really like the colours in both the hydrangea shot and the dice image.

Thanks Bebop :)

Nice Moooooon!

2 good shots Simon. I saw the moon today as well and did think about using it, but you beat me by some way.

Pete

Two really good shots Simon, I think that you exposed and captured the beach really well. I see the red pole in the water and automatically think "oooh, an opportunity for a long exposure shot..." :)
You moon shot is very good. and I think it fill the "shadows" remit admirably.

Back