The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Staithes by Mezzapod, on Flickr

Staithes
Still getting used to my Fuji. Not been on here for a while but enjoying all the photos
Nice! You can just see the cottage we stayed in when we visited. (1st cottage, left-hand edge if you’re interested)

Don't think I have posted this particular one before, I haven't posted much of anything in ages!

Jennie
by JJ, on Flickr

Very nice candid Fujigraph Sir, lovely expression, well composed, and works well in mono.(y)

George.

I haven't done much with my camera for a couple of weeks but I'm glad I took it out for a walk last night. The first one shows the dead calm sea and the sunset colours starting to develop, and the second shows the full fiery effect reflected in the harbour - one of the best I've ever seen. XT-2 and 18-55.

19 Match by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

19 Match (2) Made in Heaven by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

I haven't done much with my camera for a couple of weeks but I'm glad I took it out for a walk last night. The first one shows the dead calm sea and the sunset colours starting to develop, and the second shows the full fiery effect reflected in the harbour - one of the best I've ever seen. XT-2 and 18-55.

19 Match
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

19 Match (2) Made in Heaven
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Two "Excellent" Fujigraphs Ma'am, liking both of these very much. "Keep Up The Good Work".(y)

George.

In some respects you could say that the XT2 isn’t better at all than either the 6D1 or 7D2.... but I know what you mean, besides my Amsterdam trip in Feb I’ve barely taken a shot this year and its almost June - last year with the Fuji gear I’d shot thousands by now!

You need another x-pro 2 Chris.

Just a quick one, having used Nikon for the past 5 years and recently switching Fuji...

18mm - is Nikons 18mm wider than Fujis 18mm, or is this my imagination?

The reason I ask is the Fuji 18-55 seems a tighter crop at 18mm over the Nikon at 18mm.

Just a quick one, having used Nikon for the past 5 years and recently switching Fuji...

18mm - is Nikons 18mm wider than Fujis 18mm, or is this my imagination?

The reason I ask is the Fuji 18-55 seems a tighter crop at 18mm over the Nikon at 18mm.
Focal length shouldn't change massively, if at all with regards to their relative perspectives.

Was your Nikon full frame?

In some respects you could say that the XT2 isn’t better at all than either the 6D1 or 7D2.... but I know what you mean, besides my Amsterdam trip in Feb I’ve barely taken a shot this year and its almost June - last year with the Fuji gear I’d shot thousands by now!

Completely missed this Chris, so apologies. As I said, I don't think it's any better than what I had, and I also had a crop of L lenses too, but I just get into the vibe more with the Fuji than I do with my old Canon gear. Make of that what you will, but I think I'm producing better work from it.

Two "Excellent" Fujigraphs Ma'am, liking both of these very much. "Keep Up The Good Work".(y)

George.

Two lovely peaceful shots there.

Thank you both for the comments, and for the positive feedback. It was a serene evening and great to get the two extremes of colour.

Back