Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

BT are the biggest fly tippers in the UK.

Look what they left in the middle of a village

ISO 2000, F2, 1/30

uiuiuiui-9_zpsbqdswx2o.jpg

All Blinged up.

Lensmate thumbgrip and Soft release, Gariz Half case, and a InvisiShield Glass screen protector (Not shown).

Ready for Hols in September and anything else in between.

Where did you buy the LM thumbgrip if you don't mind me asking ? UK supplier ?

got to say I don't see how this camera needs a thumb rest. it's so light, there's no leverage required.

got to say I don't see how this camera needs a thumb rest. it's so light, there's no leverage required.

It gives you better purchase on the camera and a less tired thumb.

Last edited:
Going to be without my X100F for a bit now. Already missing it after spending the fortnight in Brixham with it.
I had contacted Fuji before going away because of the problems I had with the TCL not screwing on properly and ultimately scratching the paint off of the threading. They advised to send both the camera and TCL in for them to assess. Obviously I wanted to keep a hold of them for my holiday so they are sending packaging out today for me to send them in. Hopefully they won't be away too long and hopefully they can do something about the problem.

Camera and TCL arrived with Fuji last Friday and just had a notification from DPD to expect a parcel tomorrow. Quick turnaround but not sure what if anything has been done so I'll update tomorrow.
Now do I risk taking the X100F to TRNSMT on Friday?:thinking:

Camera and TCL arrived with Fuji last Friday and just had a notification from DPD to expect a parcel tomorrow. Quick turnaround but not sure what if anything has been done so I'll update tomorrow.
Now do I risk taking the X100F to TRNSMT on Friday?:thinking:
Dammit! DPD just emailed to say the delivery won't be today. Saves a decision whether to take a camera with me tomorrow though.

Edit: just checked the DPD app and I'm still getting a delivery? Fuji appear to have generated two delivery references. Maybe sent the camera and TCL separately. So I might still have to decide.

Last edited:
Another success story for Fuji service.
1 week turnaround with delivery costs covered both ways.
No more scratches on the front threading of the F. I'm not sure which parts would be detachable for them to replace, but whatever it took has been done.
Replacement TCL has been supplied fully boxed so if @damianmkv wants to buy my older empty box to pretend with I'm happy with that. :D

XT2A1174.jpg

Another success story for Fuji service.
1 week turnaround with delivery costs covered both ways.
No more scratches on the front threading of the F. I'm not sure which parts would be detachable for them to replace, but whatever it took has been done.
Replacement TCL has been supplied fully boxed so if @damianmkv wants to buy my older empty box to pretend with I'm happy with that. :D

View attachment 105532

Sweet. Good ol Fuji

Thanks Pete, probably a little over cooked on the processing [emoji38]

Hope the treatment isn't being too harsh on you mate [emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks Pete, probably a little over cooked on the processing [emoji38]

Hope the treatment isn't being too harsh on you mate [emoji106][emoji106]
I'm sticking the pace not too bad Gregg, thanks mate! Staying focused and positive!!

My hair starting slowly to fall out from today, couldn't care less. Still another 5/6 week's to be kept in Hos 24/7, but should be getting home for a week or so after that all being well.

:)

Cheers;
Peter

I'm sticking the pace not too bad Gregg, thanks mate! Staying focused and positive!!

My hair starting slowly to fall out from today, couldn't care less. Still another 5/6 week's to be kept in Hos 24/7, but should be getting home for a week or so after that all being well.

Cheers;
Peter

Thoughts are with you. Stay strong mate..

Cheers;
Peter

Well done Pete, and welcome to the world of being bald, I wet shave my head most days, it's the future

Here's me in some goggles [emoji16][emoji16]

IMG_0026.JPG

Last edited:
I keep touching the Q button with my thumb on the 100F, it is really annoying.Anybody got any ideas on how to get around this problem.

I keep touching the Q button with my thumb on the 100F, it is really annoying.Anybody got any ideas on how to get around this problem.

I know several Fuji X photographers voiced their concern over this when they had pre-release cameras, hopefully Fuji will allow the re-mapping of the button in a future firmware update.

Now I'm almost ready to invest in an F - black or silver??? I already have a silver X100 (but black X-E2 and X-T2), and although I like the retro look of the silver, I also like the stealthiness of the black...... I'm definitely in two minds (and no I'm not buying one of each!!)

As Chris @SsSsSsSsSnake says. You can lock it by holding the Menu/OK button for 3 seconds. Do the same to unlock it.

Cheers;
Peter

Keep it up Peter. Looking forward to seeing some more shots of your lovely dog once you are back out and about.

Back