Fujifilm X-H1

Got a big cat photo experience thingy as a gift for my Birthday last month. Looks like the 90mm will be getting some more use.

Deciding whether to add the 16-55 or 16mm to my kit.

Got a big cat photo experience thingy as a gift for my Birthday last month. Looks like the 90mm will be getting some more use.

16-55 would be my choice, especially for the cat day. You don't want to be faffing with lens changes!

Enjoy it!

Lovely shot. Is this by the water feature above Jubilee place? I've often thought of taking someone there for a shoot, but I thought it was difficult with the security?

Hi. Yes that’s the spot. Had to have a permit to shoot and did actually get stopped at cross rail gardens by the local security who were fine once the permit was shown. You can probably get away with a short shoot there. We were a group of 100 plus, so attracted some attention.

Hi. Yes that’s the spot. Had to have a permit to shoot and did actually get stopped at cross rail gardens by the local security who were fine once the permit was shown. You can probably get away with a short shoot there. We were a group of 100 plus, so attracted some attention.
I always had my suspicions :rolleyes:
:D|:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, 100 plus togs would cause seem concern there! My wife works there and we lived there for a bit, so I know the area well. There's some stunning backdrops to be had if you go through the whole permit procedure

Yeah, 100 plus togs would cause seem concern there! My wife works there and we lived there for a bit, so I know the area well. There's some stunning backdrops to be had if you go through the whole permit procedure

The cross rail garden area is very nice too. Can probably get away with it with a little Fuji and prime lens ;)

The cross rail garden area is very nice too. Can probably get away with it with a little Fuji and prime lens ;)

I've seen a few people taking shots up there. Get in close, you could be in a jungle!

Is this at WHF in Kent Jonathan?

If so, I found a 70-200 was what I used almost all day when I was last there (on a 7D). After my experience at BWC the other week, the 50-140 would be on the top of my list for a shoot like this. Last time I was there you could get into a couple of the enclosures (Lynx a Serval I think) so a 23mm may work well. I was using my 10-24 in with the foxes at BWC.

Is this at WHF in Kent Jonathan?

If so, I found a 70-200 was what I used almost all day when I was last there (on a 7D). After my experience at BWC the other week, the 50-140 would be on the top of my list for a shoot like this. Last time I was there you could get into a couple of the enclosures (Lynx a Serval I think) so a 23mm may work well. I was using my 10-24 in with the foxes at BWC.

No it’s one at Welwyn in Hertfordshire. The Kent one looks great though.
Seems I’ve left it too late to get anything sorted in time so will have to make do with what I have :35mm, 56mm & 90mm

No it’s one at Welwyn in Hertfordshire. The Kent one looks great though.
Seems I’ve left it too late to get anything sorted in time so will have to make do with what I have :35mm, 56mm & 90mm

Enjoy the day, I have a couple like this on the wall..

Pepo the Cheetah by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Pop over to me one day, i'm 5 mins from Bushey Park, full of deer and birds, also right next to Hampton Court Palace if you fancy combining some architecture, couple of nice pubs by the river too

Oooh, I sense a Fuji trip coming on! :)

I’m only in Uxbridge, so 25 minutes from Bushey Park.....

Oooh, I sense a Fuji trip coming on! :)

I’m only in Uxbridge, so 25 minutes from Bushey Park.....
Haha i've got an EM-1 II at the moment but my heart lies with Fuji, everyone welcome, you Fuji boys can buy the drinks, you can afford it with the price of your glass :beer::)

Pop over to me one day, i'm 5 mins from Bushey Park, full of deer and birds, also right next to Hampton Court Palace if you fancy combining some architecture, couple of nice pubs by the river too

All sounds good.

Back