Fujifilm X-H1

His name is Lenny, 2 years old and as soppy as you like. Slobbered all over me. His owner was a really nice bloke too, although he looks a bit iffy on this shot!

Enjoy Nick, it's a great lens, and because of it's close focusing abilities, it's really versatile.

Enjoy Nick, it's a great lens, and because of it's close focusing abilities, it's really versatile.

I’m hoping it will be! Trip to the city coming up this Thursday

If that was me it would have took me even longer to have stood up afterwards
You must come down to London and have a day out shooting with me. We can help each other up after taking those gutter shots I like so much :LOL::LOL:

You must come down to London and have a day out shooting with me. We can help each other up after taking those gutter shots I like so much :LOL::LOL:

Is this a private invite or can others tag along? :):)

George.

The more the merrier George! I’m sure a TP London day out would be well received

I’m currently out of serious action at the moment, having just spent several weeks in St.Thomas’ hospital (London). I’ve still got about another two-three months recovery ahead of me but after that I’d sure be interested in a meeting. (y)

George.

I’m currently out of serious action at the moment, having just spent several weeks in St.Thomas’ hospital (London). I’ve still got about another two-three months recovery ahead of me but after that I’d sure be interested in a meeting. (y)

George.
Sorry to hear that George. All The best for a swift recovery

George.

Hope you recover soon George all the best.

Back