weekly Garys(Gjhill) 52 for 22 - Week 52 - Showcase

Nice mono and lines Gary :)

my old outdoor light

week 38 - Electrical.jpg

Nicely done :)

Light with moonlight or is that sun? Couldn't work it out. Nice one.

Thanks, It’s the moon

Nice, lit by an electric light and the light from the moon (I'm assuming that that's the moon in the background?)

I think you must live at my house :LOL: I have one that looks identical with the same red brick behind too! Great for the theme and I like the hint of the background with the moon and tree.

Made me smile because with the facial expression you could believe he’s looking over a precipice. Is he looking down at his phone?
Edit - I just looked at my last comment on here…. And that made me smile again ha ha!

Made me smile because with the facial expression you could believe he’s looking over a precipice. Is he looking down at his phone?
Edit - I just looked at my last comment on here…. And that made me smile again ha ha!
He is balanced on the end of a large cannon at Royal Armouries in Leeds
it was a rather windy morning

Depict a song really made me smile and some fascinating shots too.
Looking down... great facial expression capture.

From last nights dog walk

week 41 - Rustic.jpg

Suitably rustic. The colours look a bit faded, but the blue adds interest. I've never seen a gatepost that looked like it was made with big pencils before!

Fabulous! Love the pencil gate. As Bee says above, overall there's looks to be some fading/haze on the shot, maybe as looks as though it was shot into the light, but can't fault the content for the theme!

Fabulous! Love the pencil gate. As Bee says above, overall there's looks to be some fading/haze on the shot, maybe as looks as though it was shot into the light, but can't fault the content for the theme!
Thanks
it was taken at sunset with the sun behind me
the slight haze/brightness in the background is a white cottage wall reflecting the light

Interesting path leading somewhere, Autumn leaves add a sense of rustic to it, smallest library I have seen as well.

Would not fancy walking on that in icy weather, nice little image.
It’s very slippery underfoot when wet
just before I took this a juvenile staffy bounded over and through the stile
my 8 year old takes a little more care and time

Back