Holga, Toy, Charity Shop, Car Boot and other Bargains (film only please)

Definitely a good price, well spotted.

I've had a couple as well, less than £50 for 10 rolls and free postage, excellent.

But if you have any leftovers, you can make them into a nice soup to be frozen for later enjoyment.
Just thought I'd better mention it in case Andy went to his fridge at 1 minute past midnight on the 1st December and found a pumpkin and 6 white mice instead of 10 rolls of 120! ;)

Just bitten and bought some, and found this recently expired gem on offer too: Fuji Provia 100F RDP III 120 Roll Colour Slide 5pk (7dayshop.com) So that's one of my Xmas gifts sorted!

I just hope that Covid vaccine works and we can get some F&C locals meets up and running again, as I'll have a freezer full of 120 to get through once this arrives!

Aaargh! I'm now £100 lighter as a combination of Pro 400H and Provia 100 bargains!

It is a good bargain though it has to be said. A fiver a roll is pretty much unheard of these days for either of them. I might feel differently when my wife shows me next month's credit card bill though... :D

So a pack of the 400H and a new single use Fujifilm camera for next year's challenge added to my credit card (actually one of the wife's cards we share)

Changed my mind and ordered two packs (y) hope they don't get confused with two seperate orders of the same going to the same address :confused:
drop them an email quoting both order numbers and explain in as few words as possible so not to confuse them that they are both to be sent out together

drop them an email quoting both order numbers and explain in as few words as possible so not to confuse them that they are both to be sent out together

contact help info From 7dayshop:-
Once you have clicked "Place order now" your order is classed as final and cannot be edited. Your order is promptly sent to the relevant warehouse and dispatched right away.

*You can request the cancellation of your order within 15 minutes after the order is placed. This will enable you to reorder with the correct items. Please note that if the option is not shown in the 'My Orders' section of the website then it is too late to cancel or change your order.

Note sure Brian can manage that mate....:)

I've had many rolls of film from 7DS and on many occasions when I've ordered more than one pack they have come in separate parcels.

I've had a couple as well, less than £50 for 10 rolls and free postage, excellent.
Excellent??.......Until Mrs Snap finds out that you’ve been spending again.:eek:

It’ll be pumpkin stew for a month in your household, not that you’ll be served any..........Cos you’ll be IN IT !! :runaway: :ROFLMAO:

Just had an email from Ilford on their Black Friday deals. https://www.ilfordphoto.com/

15% OFF UNTIL 1st DECEMBER

We know that you are being bombarded with emails this weekend, but we couldn't let Black Friday pass without giving you a chance to stock up your film fridge, replenish your chemistry, pile up your paper, and maybe get some stocking fillers ready too.

All with 15% off!

Simply shop as usual, then enter code BF2020 at checkout to receive your discount.

*Excludes some accessories and made to order items

Can I afford to save any more money?

Pops over to look at site as still has a small amount of space in film fridge...

Well, I tried - and failed. The site won't let me choose the sheet size :(

Last edited:
Can I afford to save any more money?

Pops over to look at site as still has a small amount of space in film fridge...
It's a moot point Stephen, as I'm wondering whether they are all post-increase prices on the site? If so, then it might still be cheaper to look elsewhere for bargains. :thinking: OTOH, film should be very fresh and have been properly stored. (y)

Last edited:
The site has kicked into life. 25 sheets of FP4 in 13x18 is just under £65. I'll think about it...

It's a moot point Stephen, as I'm wondering whether they are all post-increase prices on the site? If so, then it might still be cheaper to look elsewhere for bargains. :thinking: OTOH, film should be very fresh and have been properly stored. (y)

I went on to the Ilford site, looked at the prices, took 15% off, compared them with the normal prices of Mathers of Lancashire - and confirmed that Mathers is still cheaper.

But, alas, no sheet film...

Funnily enough my TWO parcels arrived today with those exact labels on them. :)

Watch out for the "buy it on eBay" link on 7DS. It goes through but in small text it states "We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again. " and displays another seller that advertises 5 rolls for £30 but if you add it to the basket it is actually only 3 rolls

Back