I Fancy A Challenge, Anyone Else?

Monica the Knoica has arrived with me!

Such a awesome little camera! Will read the Manual tonight, and get my pictures done once i'm sent a Theme :)

Does anyone know what films loaded in it?

Simon

The Konica is loaded with Ilford HP5+ but has been rated at ISO 200 to give the camera a chance in this bright sunshine.

I got the oly.. It arrived safely wrapped up.. I took the front door shot too. Will have to think a little about the other three shots...mmm. I hope to have it posted off early in the week..

I got the oly.. It arrived safely wrapped up.. I took the front door shot too. Will have to think a little about the other three shots...mmm. I hope to have it posted off early in the week..

Take your time Matt, there's no rush :whistle:

Matt, it is essential that you get your shots done and away or it may cost me beer money.....:D

Got 2 out of my four shots sorted for tonight. Want to wait till its a little darker to introduce a little more DoF.

EDIT!- Is the shutter on the Konica Really really really, quiet? I heard the tinyest click but that was it? Or is this just the nature of a ranger finder? I've only ever shot one once before, and that was Peds RD-1 is a noisy Starbucks!

Last edited:
Got 2 out of my four shots sorted for tonight. Want to wait till its a little darker to introduce a little more DoF.

EDIT!- Is the shutter on the Konica Really really really, quiet? I heard the tinyest click but that was it? Or is this just the nature of a ranger finder? I've only ever shot one once before, and that was Peds RD-1 is a noisy Starbucks!

It is the quietest of cameras, very discreet.

Whats your plans for the camera after its trip around the UK? :) hehe

I haven't decided yet, it depends on what condition Monica is in when she returns.

I haven't decided yet, it depends on what condition Monica is in when she returns.

Apart from the bruise on the left side, she's all pretty n like :)

EDIT- Finished with the Camera, will be posting on ASAP!

Last edited:
Come on the Oly team, there's money at stake here....mine

My shots were all taken and the camera packed and ready to send, but I have had to get out to Germany for work to sort out a major hiccup!! I'm back tomorrow ,(fri), so will send then... Sorry team oly!

No probs Matt, hiccups can't be helped.

Andy

I received Monika today. Just to clarify the asa is 200? and I need to take one shot from my front door then two with the given theme? Is that correct?

cheers guys (y)

1 from the door and 3 with the theme Andy

I received Monika today. Just to clarify the asa is 200? and I need to take one shot from my front door then two with the given theme? Is that correct?

cheers guys (y)

Glad she arrived! Did the box hold out ok? As a walked out the post office i had a sudden fear that the box wasn't going to make it...

Just need to implement the theme you set, you bugger :D

Can't wait to set my theme, look out whoever's next ;)

All done with Monika. Heather would you be so kind to PM me your address please. I will reply with your theme...

I wouldn't get too carried away with the beers, Nick, as i have just got my theme! :eek:

:LOL:

Heather

Don't think about it too much Heather, you've seen some of the convoluted entries in the film challenge, give it a suitably vague title and you can make it fit any theme :LOL:

Sorry Heather but you must stick exactly to the theme. Take as long as you want thinking about it, no point in rushing...:naughty:

Andy

Grrrrr.....:help:

I got all excited when postie turned up with a box purporting to contain coffee and walnut cake..... :love:

.......and was sadly disappointed to only find Monika inside :crying:

.......just going off to sulk now!

Heather

I got all excited when postie turned up with a box purporting to contain coffee and walnut cake..... :love:

Heather

Box from the tea shop i work in! If it helps the coffee cake isn't very good :)

The triple chocolate however :nuts:

Heather

It's in there, keep looking :D

Lloyd I can only apologise but I cannot for the life of me remember what I loaded it up with. :bang:

Andy

Back