I Fancy A Challenge, Anyone Else?

Lloyd I can only apologise but I cannot for the life of me remember what I loaded it up with. :bang:

Andy

It was at ISO160 when it was with me, could be slightly pushed FP4 or Fuji pro 160?

Come on Royal Fail do your stuff.....(y)

robhooley167 said:
I left it in the box with the trip, we werent that far through the one in the camera to begin with

There was no extra film in the box when I received it so it may well of been changed already??

Monika has returned :clap::clap::clap:

I'm back from absence, if it's possible to fit back into Team Trip?

Don't count on mine being anything good, but I gave it a shot (y)

Come on Trip team :wave:

Yea - c'mon trip team. (y)

Andrew - was the spare film with it?

I'm afraid I might have messed up. I'm certain I put it in the box, tucked in the corner. But then some days I forget my name, so who knows :shrug:

If it's missing I'll send a roll of HP5 I've got to whover needs it.

Don't worry about it Simon, there should be enough shots on the original roll to cover everyone.

Andy

Don't worry about it Simon, there should be enough shots on the original roll to cover everyone.

Andy

Cheers Andy. The offer stands if necessary.

Simon, I'm in the Monica team mate, was just sayin as a bit of banter. Please excuse me :exit:

Oooh.....you so and so :p

Right - this is getting serious now. C'mon olly Trip:D

I'm back from absence, if it's possible to fit back into Team Trip?

No problems Chris I've popped you back in just ahead of me.

Andy

Lloyd, could you please pass on Oly to Chris R after you have done your bit.

Ta

Andy

Dev'd the roll from Monika the konica this evening, will hopefully have them scanned tomorrow.

Would be handy if team Konica could post the theme they were given in this thread and then I can post up the images with titles (y)

So I need themes from Menthel (Jim) I know what theme Jim had because I was there :LOL:
Strappy (Dean)
JCoquillon (Justin)
SimonUK (Simon)
HappyGoLucky (Andrew)
Tigger.UFO (Heather)

Last edited:
My theme was 'Movement' , and the first image after the front door shot, was from inside my car :)

Last edited:
My theme was "Weather" and the first shot was of the steps outside my flat with the black railings. There's another railing shot in my set, I was trying for 'weathered' as a variation.

Thanks for the dev, Nick :)

My theme was "documentary" and I think I shot stones on the flat roof from my front door but I can't actually remember! :eek:

Heather

My theme was "up and down", apart from the shot from my front door there is one of some scaffolding, a car park staircase, but I can't remember the other one, sorry..

Well it looks like team Monika have won......although I suspect that this is because they are all ne'er-do-wells and footpads with too much time on their hands unlike Team Oly who are important and busy people of high standing in the community who have to fit in their hobbies around do-gooding and helping old ladies cross the road. :razz::LOL:

Well it looks like team Monika have won......although I suspect that this is because they are all ne'er-do-wells and footpads with too much time on their hands unlike Team Oly who are important and busy people of high standing in the community who have to fit in their hobbies around do-gooding and helping old ladies cross the road. :razz::LOL:

How did you know what I do for a living, Andy?

Nothing wrong with do-gooding and helping old ladies cross the road and drinking tea with them when they are paying me £16 ph for the pleasure of my company (and a bit of work occasionally) Certainly beats working for a pittance for other people! :LOL:

Heather

Or perhaps we're more organised and efficient :D

Lloyd, could you please pass on Oly to Chris R after you have done your bit.

Not yet heard from Lloyd... should I be contacting him, or will he contact me?

Back