weekly IkariWarrior's 52 in 2013

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
Starting off with the first week, New Years day.

It was a bright day so I thought I'd try and grab a few shots of some garden birds. They can be tricky little blighters to photo sometimes...

Blue Tit by Ikari Warrior, on Flickr

Lovely shot Ross, for some reason you seem to be able to get away with the central composition here. All those branches not managing to get dramatically in the way either - well done.

Is this on the first weeks "Sin" theme, and I've somehow missed it, or are you ploughing your own furrow regards subject for each weeks shot? :)

Oh I hadn't realised there was a weekly theme?

Perhaps I'll do a themed shot next week :)

Where do I find what the current theme is?

Ta

Beautiful shot, but I struggle to believe that cute little dicky bird has a gram of sin in it!

Not that you have to follow the themes if you don't want to. If you do, you'll find them added here each Saturday morning (sometimes a little earlier if Sarah needs to).

Beautiful shot, but I struggle to believe that cute little dicky bird has a gram of sin in it!

Not that you have to follow the themes if you don't want to. If you do, you'll find them added here each Saturday morning (sometimes a little earlier if Sarah needs to).

I dunno. The way he was hogging the feeder smacks of gluttony to me! :D

Now you mention it, he does have a highway robber's mask on!

dick_turpin___highway__robber_by_paintcan_pete-d4o54q8.jpg

Hi Ross :)

Yeah I like that alot, Great detail and nice catch-lights in it's tiny eyes - Nice One (y)

I'd accept this as a Sin shot if he was being greedy lol :D

I have added you to the spreadsheet for the official themed 52, just let me know if you will be doing your own thing and want to be removed :)

Thats cool thanks. I'll definitely add a more themed photo next week!

A cracking shot of a lovely bird. I would be tempted to crop a bit of both sides to make the bird a bigger part of the overall shot.

I like the catch lights in both eyes, that's not always easy to achieve.

Hi Ross...a belated welcome to the madhouse from me :wave:

Thats a lovely capture , sharp , catchlights in the eye's , nice surrounds & good use of DOF (y)

the 52 has a weekly theme but if you're happier doing your own thing thats great as well....the idea of the project is to get you out taking photo's & learning as you go :)

look forward to seeing your next shots (y)

Thanks guys!

So friendly here, love it!

I think you have struck a little jealousy as it's a cracking shot of the little guy so it does work for the theme.....just :D

sweet little bird.. what a lovely shot of it, the catchlights in its eyes are just great..

Back