iPhone 7

New V8 mustang has it (or at least Sync plus with apple play support)

I noticed a hell of a lot of Fords and Vauxhalls support it. I suppose its because the parent company is US and consumers over there are big on "in car tech".

Seems only very new model cars support it. New Mustang could be a shout for me. Bit heavy on fuel for 25k miles plus driving

I noticed a hell of a lot of Fords and Vauxhalls support it. I suppose its because the parent company is US and consumers over there are big on "in car tech".

Seems only very new model cars support it. New Mustang could be a shout for me. Bit heavy on fuel for 25k miles plus driving

Yeah but on the brightside you won't need to listen to music - it has it's own soundtrack

Interesting detail about the dual camera set-up on the 7 Plus.

https://developer.apple.com/reference/avfoundation/avcapturedevicetype/2361496-builtinduocamera said:
Capturing higher-quality still images when zoomed in, by automatically fusing images from both cameras.

Interesting detail about the dual camera set-up on the 7 Plus.

Im not an Apple fan but that does sound like a cracking concept with hopefully very natural looking results.

Wish they would stop using the word "fusion" though.
Could they not just say "merge" like most normal folk :D

Glad I went for the plus. The reviews are unanimous regarding the outstanding quality of the cameras on both phones.

Ricardo - I take it you live in Spain? There doesn't seem to be a single 7+ black or jet black UK pre-order on MacRumors available on the 16th Sept. If I had ordered Rose Gold, I could have, but y'know...

Ricardo - I take it you live in Spain? There doesn't seem to be a single 7+ black or jet black UK pre-order on MacRumors available on the 16th Sept. If I had ordered Rose Gold, I could have, but y'know...

I did live in Spain. Now I am Cardiff [emoji45]

Just had a text confirming that my phone will be delivered tomorrow.
Nice one. Enjoy. Mine is still in the state of processing with delivery estimate by 4/10-7/10.

Nice one @Spy I went for the same.

@dejongj Have you received a text saying your PLUS will be delivered today ?

I got a text yesterday but it now appears there was no parcel for the courier to pick up so n phone today :(

I got a text yesterday but it now appears there was no parcel for the courier to pick up so n phone today :(
Hey @Spy nope mine is still at processing for 4/10-10/10. Ah well it arrives when it arrives.

Did you order direct from Apple? I read earlier they some O2 customers who were told they'd get theirs today are up in arms because they've been text today to say that they won't.

I have an iPhone 7 Plus! Had to update to the latest firmware. Now restoring from this morning's back up. Less than an hour to go!

I have an iPhone 7 Plus! Had to update to the latest firmware. Now restoring from this morning's back up. Less than an hour to go!
You've had it for a while now - first impressions?

That looks pretty damn good. Nice one.

How are others finding it?

Am hopefully picking up my watch from the store Weds and it looks like they have stocks of the 7... hope i don't get tempted!!!! No pluses in - I think the size will be too big for me although i do like the camera option. That said the cameras are the same, you just get the extra lens and the portrait mode on the plus?

Am hopefully picking up my watch from the store Weds and it looks like they have stocks of the 7... hope i don't get tempted!!!! No pluses in - I think the size will be too big for me although i do like the camera option. That said the cameras are the same, you just get the extra lens and the portrait mode on the plus?

I am loving the size of the Plus. I couldn't imagine having a smaller phone now.

Which watch have you gone for?

Finally got my iPhone 7+ 128gb in Black! :D

IMG_0014_zpsuq6kzyjl.jpg

Back