iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Yes... Read that, just hadn't realised you could do layers and loads of other detailed stuff to that extent... :D ...sheltered life you see... :LOL:

:p

one from my cycle ride along the local canal today...

tonnalock_filtered.jpg

Some excellent images still turning up here... Keep it up guys and gals... :D

Very nice place to ride Mark... (y)

:p

Here's a few from my walk to work this week. Monday and Wednesday were amazing days for the rising sun!

First time I've ever bothered to take the iPhone out of my pocket and take some shots. Think I've got the bug now. Doesnt half make the D700 seem heavy :LOL:

My walk to work is about 4 miles from Haytor on Dartmoor. All down hill on the way to work but a real bugger of an up hill walk at the end of the day :D

Thanks for looking

Barney

SOme great shots in here, so a reminder to all you iPhoners, we now have the fun weekend challenge threads running in the comps area, no prizes, just bragging rights and the first two were won by..errr....well, not iPhones, so perhaps its time you redressed the balance. :naughty:

Here's a photo taken with iPhone 4 from the top of Warwick Castle. Aren't Apps great! I thought how good the view would be with a Tilt/Shift lens so downloaded there and then the free Tilt Shift app. This was straight out of the phone using the app.
5128757131_4682e886b6.jpg

I think i may have to take back everything ive said about the iPhone camera!!

Playing with an iPhone4 camera. Hipstamatic app is the current flavour of the week... New toy, new toy...

Cat. It's a Kitty Cat by Harlequin565, on Flickr

Am hoping this will inspire some creativity...

-H

A couple of my efforts that I already have to hand.

Excuse the car, but I went for a drive and didn't take the camera but decided to take some anyway, came out ok i thought.

Untitled by mjenic, on Flickr

Untitled by mjenic, on Flickr

heres mine off the iphone 4, used the tiltshift app and i think it has come out well :D

IMG_0157.jpg

Christmas Eve last year
4987832026_d91e4efbbc_z.jpg

From the N900

Cornwall last summer.
4987827794_a5f80cbfdc_z.jpg

4987224991_4f1194d2e0_z.jpg

4987219779_49ca57e2fa_z.jpg

Nokia N95.

Just as they are.

I'm finding that my auto enhanced files are not transferring to dropbox/pc... the xmp file is not embedding or something so i'm just getting the original even though it is saved and in a new album on my phone.

Finally got myself a phone I am happy with, a HTC Sensation. Here are a couple taken with it and uploaded using the rather nifty new Android Flickr App:

My girlfriend enjoying her mocha:

emma likes mocha
by rednorters, on Flickr

The local train station:

kirkdale
by rednorters, on Flickr

Thanks for looking (y)

A few from my 4s :)

7ecJuPeu

FrrHF9eA

n0HuTume

QfUQwRll

Hmmm doesn't seem to be working from my Dropbox account....

Last edited:
Taken with Instagram on Iphone 4, found load of old cassette tapes few days back, so then spent whole day looking through boxes for my old walkman, who needs MP3 players :) added one of the instagram actions to it, sort of vintage look

walkman.jpg

Back