weekly Kamakazi's 52 2013

Super PP'ing and a really interesting take on the topic. :)

Hi Colin

welcome to the madhouse of 52's (y)

Creative shot to start with...like it , good focus , nicely framed & 3 strong colors ..great way to kick off your project mister (y)

Very good, something a little different.

I'm really liking the green in the syringe against the red back ground, also the glow on the apple.

Nice work.

Fabulous image, great use of colours and the 'Sin' on the syringe. Great start Colin.

Loving this, great start.

Apple looks very floaty with the halo round it.. was SIN actually on the syringe, or was it added in post?? If it was added, I'm not sure it "needs" it, the sin is 100% conveyed by injecting luminous green stuff into a beautiful shiny apple!

Wow, fantastic colours! Great take on the theme, very well executed. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the halo around the Apple; I know it's there to convey glow, but I'm not convinced by it?

That's a striking image! Nicely done. Good luck with your 52.

excellent take on the theme :clap: unusual and a change from the drink and chocolate fans my only crit would be the border

Wow, thanks a cracker. Great psychedelic, drug infused colours. Well composed and lit. Good focus.

Crit.....??? Hmmm, none from me....I'll come back and have another luck...but may not be any.

Great first post.

Cheers.

Back