weekly Kirkers1978 52/2012 - goodluck with ya 52's

Temperature - great timing, focus and exposure and bang on theme. The only crit i can offer is that perhaps it's a little too tightly cropped.

Nick (y)

Hi Neil

if it's got bikes in ( even stricken ones ) it works for me...well caught with the rider jumping & the plume of smoke from the bike , great focus...love it :clap:

Thanks all for the comments, I would like to wish you all good luck for the rest of the 52....just not enjoying it any more!!

Hi Neil

Doing a bit of catch up.

Random - plural? :D Clear pick with good focus and colour

Temperature - I agree with others about the crop but that cannot detract from an excellent action shot. (y) Almost looks as if the chap at the left is zooming in with smoke canisters attached to his heels.

It reeks of atmosphere, good colour and excellent focus

Sorry that you are dropping out. Best of luck.

Sorry, think I was a bit short with my post this morning!! was on my phone!!

Feel a bit out of my depth with you guys & girls!! very new to this SLR stuff....some of your pics are amazing, some talented people on here..

Think I should just have fun this year with my camera, doing what I want to do with it, getting to know about it and learning the jargon!!!

So maybe next year I might give it another go.....all the best and good luck(y)

No offence taken :)

kirkers1978 said:
Feel a bit out of my depth with you guys & girls!! very new to this SLR stuff....some of your pics are amazing, some talented people on here..

Think I should just have fun this year with my camera, doing what I want to do with it, getting to know about it and learning the jargon!!!

Definitely go and have fun! I considered doing the 52 last year but I wouldn't have had a clue! A year later and I'm much more confident with my camera.

kirkers1978 said:
So maybe next year I might give it another go.....all the best and good luck(y)

Oh yes do have another go!

Definitely go and have fun! I considered doing the 52 last year but I wouldn't have had a clue! A year later and I'm much more confident with my camera.

:plus1:

Get to know your camera....take lots of interesting and varied photographs and we'll see you in 27 weeks....:bonk:

Cheers.

Awww sorry to see you bow out.

Keep up with the themes, you dont have to post them. The challenge is about you and your camera, not the rubbish we come up with!

I had not spent much time with a proper camera before starting this challenge but its forced me to think of stuff and try different things.

Have fun, good luck!

Get to know your camera....take lots of interesting and varied photographs and we'll see you in 27 weeks....:bonk:

Cheers.

Awww sorry to see you bow out.

Keep up with the themes, you dont have to post them. The challenge is about you and your camera, not the rubbish we come up with!

I had not spent much time with a proper camera before starting this challenge but its forced me to think of stuff and try different things.

Have fun, good luck!

Back