Lego "War of the worlds" Power of Paint Weds 22nd Aug

Finally the craft were completed and tested, although one alien managed to be standing in the wrong spot!

RPW_59521---Copy.jpg

Exploration began in the human habitation;

RPW_59281---Copy.jpg

One Alien managing to find what looked like London's Tower Bridge?????????

RPW_59621---Copy.jpg

Rob, The concept of the latest two instalments is brilliant and is proof of either an over-active mind or take over by aliens. Will be wary next time we meet in case the later. London first, then where?

Many thanks for the kind words John and taking the time to comment. The over-active mind concept is based on the concept that I have a brain (No-go) so it would seem that I might be an Alien.

Just when you thought it was safe to go out, it seems the alien invasion has resumed it's momentum. Sorry Guys, please tell me to quit if it's that carp?

The aliens amass their forces in preparation for an attack;
RPW_24.jpg

Having reconned the immediate area, the aliens have located Human Prey. With great stealth and a lack of gravity laws the aliens approach the human settlement;
RPW_25.jpg

I like the exploration one Rob, works for me perspective wise.

... I saw the gas burner one and though, Ah fire!! ... but no they got safely passed. ;)

The flames are a long way off Adam, I want to try to see how far I can extend this, if there is favourable comment to deem it reasonable to continue.

Think you're only problem is if StarFleet get to hear of this and send USS Enterprise to your aid. Not until the 23rd Century though.

Think you're only problem is if StarFleet get to hear of this and send USS Enterprise to your aid. Not until the 23rd Century though.

No chance of that John, these little buggers will eat Spock and Kirk for breakfast(y)

Very kind of you Dark Knight, also a lot of pressure to keep a smile every day.

After a long day at the office John Smith was on his way home through the crowds;

RPW_26.jpg

John took a shortcut down an alleyway. He had no idea that the evil Syrupoffiggis was lurking and looking for a human victim to subdue to his will!!!!!!

RPW_27.jpg

Without warning Syrupoffiggis launched and latched itself on to the startled John Smith. The first Human victim had been secured, many more were planned:puke::naughty:

RPW_28.jpg

ROFL, These instalments are great can't wait for the next upload.

Thanks Andrea Glad they tickle you.(y)

Still looney:D
Good to see the introduction of the human race - when will the fightback begin? They look outnumbered at the moment - and a bit blue:(

The Humans have got a bit more retreating to do Alan before any stand is made. I'm shooting these with small LED torches and I quite like the Blue tint to them (Might not be to everyones taste:shrug:)

Many thanks again Dark Knight. Trying to get the right DOF is a royal pain in the ass. Am using an old Nikon 28-105 macro lens I bought on here a couple of years ago for less than £100. It seems to be quite good with a range 0f 3.5/4.5 at either end. The other pain is I live in an upstairs flat, so outside shots are going to be hard.

Feek, these are brilliant ... I got given a gift of lego stormtroppers recently. so maybe a dual attack is on the way ....

And poor old John Smith ...now wondering what his fate will be :(

Feek, these are brilliant ... I got given a gift of lego stormtroppers recently. so maybe a dual attack is on the way ....

And poor old John Smith ...now wondering what his fate will be :(

Cheers Tezz, Sounds like a good idea with the Stormtroopers. Haven't decided what happens to John Smith yet.:shrug:

John/Syrypoffigis strolled into a busy throughfare......

RPW_29.jpg

People took one look and ran for their lives.......With the alien following.....

RPW_30.jpg

Mankind was on the run, little knowing that it was not just one lone alien..........Society was collapsing.......

RPW_31.jpg

The chap with the breifcase looks too happy ...maybe he views the collaspe of society as a positive thing :)

Last edited:
Rob, you've been having some fun with these haven't you :D... very good stuff. I used one of this lego set in my 52 this year...

John Smith is clearly Clark Kent so i expect a superman reckoning at some point :)

The chap with the breifcase looks too happy ...maybe he views the collaspe of society as a positive thing :)

Possibly an anarchist? or fifth coloumnist?:naughty:

Rob, you've been having some fun with these haven't you :D... very good stuff. I used one of this lego set in my 52 this year...

Thank you for the kind words John(y), yes it has been a lot of fun so far. However a tiny one bedroom flat is difficult to work in.

Rob..i just found this..great stuff :LOL: lookin forward to more..(y)

Cheers Dave, will be trying to post up something every day or so.(y)

John Smith is clearly Clark Kent so i expect a superman reckoning at some point :)

Sorry Julian, can't stand Superman, never have liked him as a superhero:thumbsdown:, was looking for a Hellboy Lego figure, rarer than hen's teeth. Thanks for taking the time to comment.(y)

I am curious to know what the man with the briefcase was doing with the Village People before Syrypoffigis turned up... and what has happened to the Native American?
Can we expect cameo appearances from other pop groups?

Ha ha ha(y)Now I look at it, they do look like village people! Can't see any Native American Indian figures though? Oh I get it now:bang:

Last edited:
The humans ran for their lives, as the full alien force was revealed;

RPW_321.jpg

Some were chased by Syrupoffiggis.......

RPW_33.jpg

And found they were no match for the alien weapons.

RPW_34.jpg

Oh no human casualties...how will the human race survive? Will the humans reveal a weapon of their own? ...Is the alien force to strong to withstand? ...Watch the next exciting episode of Alien Invasion ... brought to you on a thread near you by Feek Productions :) (said in her best voice over voice!)

Last edited:
Oh no human casualties...how will the human race survive? Will the humans reveal a weapon of their own? ...Is the alien force to strong to withstand? ...Watch the next exciting episode of Alien Invasion ... brought to you on a thread near you by Feek Productions :) (said in her best voice over voice!)

Du da da daaaaaa!!!

That's great, I've got my commentator and my musical director for when we hit Hollywood.(y):clap:

Great story and pictures Rob.

Will we see TP's hero of the hour Super Robman come to the rescue of mankind?!

Cheers for the kind words Clive, you'll just have to wait and see how and if mankind wins?

Cheers for the kind words Clive, you'll just have to wait and see how and if mankind wins?

Well I reckon if you sent in Wonderwoman, aka Tezz!, mankind would win hands down!

Tezz and the stormtroopers, brilliant. Invaders to be repelled in half term no doubt. This is becomming worthy of an Oscar. :clap:

Back