B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a gentleman with his dog sitting in the park next to a statue of a guy called Dave Lee a well known and loved performer in the Kent area who sadly passed away a time or two back.

Once We Were Mates-03537 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady doing a bit of street singing.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Street Performer (9)-03536 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Shot on a Yashica Minister 700 using Portra 400 film then converted to B&W in Luminar 4. The negative had a couple of marks on it as you can see and it was a challenge to get some contrast out of it. I don't usually convert colour film to B&W but I really didn't like the colour version :)

Churchyard B&W.jpg

"It Made Explore" :) :)

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at the South Bank London UK (at night) of one of the ornate benches along the Embankment.
As you can see this snap has a bit of noise etc which doesn't bother me in any way, but as there was a little bit in the original file I decided to emphasize it a bit to give a filmy type grainy effect.

My London (6)-03539 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
That's a very nice shot Lee, well composed, great sky, and a good mono presentation.

Thanks George, much appreciated (y) I started with a colour version but was able to get more drama with monochrome.

Back