B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
Pity about the reflections in his spectacles and the eyes are rather dull otherwise, a very nice portrait.

Pity about the reflections in his spectacles and the eyes are rather dull otherwise, a very nice portrait.

Thank you kindly Sir, I much appreciate you taking the time to reply.(y)

"His spectacles are in actual fact sunglasses hence the darkish eyes, and I agree about the reflections but these things just happen and as it's just a candid street style shot I really don't see the need to mess about removing such things in PP"

George.

No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
That is not 'just a simple shot' but perhaps it is a little too dark and appears to slope to the left.

It was a "Simple" shot for me, nothing difficult about it whatsoever. ;)

Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a guy with his Violin doing a bit of street playing.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/60th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (23)-03125M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

:)
Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a guy with his Violin doing a bit of street playing.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/60th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (23)-03125M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

best shot i have seen for a real candid expose...he knows you are there but wont look at the camera but stlll emits camera personality
cheers
geof...swapped your logo over then...to the rhs
cheers
geof
ps what does the big C stand for..:)

Last edited:
:)

best shot i have seen for a real candid expose...he knows you are there but wont look at the camera but stlll emits camera personality
cheers
geof...swapped your logo over then...to the rhs
cheers
geof
ps what does the big C stand for..:)

My copyright logo is added after PP work is finished and is placed where I think it should go for each particular shot.

The circled big C is self explanatory and stands for copyright.

My copyright logo is added after PP work is finished and is placed where I think it should go for each particular shot.

The circled big C is self explanatory and stands for copyright.

thats ok my friend...i thought © was a small cipher...sorry...i thought it may have been for something else

i am going to do a similar thing and have used a freebie in the past...but it got laborious having to remember the font etc
cheers
geof

The first taken at a music festival in France. Songbird
Songbird.jpg

The second is of Appleby Church in North Lincolnshire.
Appleby ChurchAppleby Church.jpg

Just a simple shot taken from the ferry boat approaching the famous Alcatraz prison at San Francisco. Bit of Grainy/Grunge added during PP work plus a very slight Sepia Toning, no particular reason other that I thought it kinda suited the subject.

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/500th @ F7.1, ISO-200, Handheld.
Alcatraz-90151 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Geof, a pleasant image of crocuses but, unless my eyes deceive me this is not B&W.

Just a simple candid street style shot taken of a guy taking a snap with his Compact Camera.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/60th @ F5.6, ISO-400, Handheld.
Togger (3)-03113 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Geof, a pleasant image of crocuses but, unless my eyes deceive me this is not B&W.

i added a greeny tint...to the black to white conversion
just to bee a bit twee and arty farty donchaknow
its the way i show them
cheers
geof
and thanks...

I am a placid sort of person but I feel bound to point out that this thread is entitled 'Let's see your Black and White photos'

for you a thousand times over...kite runner

a p(r)etty shot copy.jpg

hope you approve...i do

AND A BAN ON ALL BLACK TO WHITE PHOTOS WITH ANY SUGGESTION OF SEPIA ETC
THANKS TO OUR PEDANTIC FRIEND

Last edited:
So are you telling me, Geof, that the green leaves were the equivalent of sepia toning because, if so, please tell me how you did it?

36287762211_30d31d03bd_z.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/XhCgsB]DSC00370 by David Parker, on Flickr[/URL]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XePxMs]DSC00643 by David Parker, on Flickr[/URL]

Just a simple candid street style shot taken of an elderly Gentleman taking a rest on a public bench.

Shot taken on an iPhone 7 Plus.
Faceless (13)-70002 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

Back