B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Well, this is the reason why I struggle with taking good photos - I always have him with me and he's always on a mission of some sorts - never waiting for me alas:-

12x12%20Jack_zpskyvk5bq0.jpg

He was attached by his lead whilst this photo was taken but thanks to a bit of cloning and Silver Efex, he looks patience personified. Still, I wouldn't be without him :)

dream on Rob....didnt you go in and try a few?

Since I work round the corner and pass through Denmark Street every day, I've (mostly) managed to work it out of my system.

Besides, as more of a bass player than a guitarist I'm more easily seduced by Wunjo bass across the street. :)

[I have a Japanese-made 1983 Epiphone Sheraton that does me well enough for my electric guitar needs]

Last edited:
Since I work round the corner and pass through Denmark Street every day, I've (mostly) managed to work it out of my system.

Besides, as more of a bass player than a guitarist I'm more easily seduced by Wunjo bass across the street. :)

[I have a Japanese-made 1983 Epiphone Sheraton that does me well enough for my electric guitar needs]

:plus1:

ever tried thomastik jazz bass strings

:plus1:

ever tried thomastik jazz bass strings

I haven't. I often play in a band that tunes down a semitone and I hear they are already low tension, so I steered clear.

Most of my basses are strung with D'Addario Chromes these days, though I have EB Cobalts on my Stingray 5.

I haven't. I often play in a band that tunes down a semitone and I hear they are already low tension, so I steered clear.

Most of my basses are strung with D'Addario Chromes these days, though I have EB Cobalts on my Stingray 5.
yes they are light and the flats are have very good sustain
i never tuned down so it wasnt a problem
the rounds are my best of the best...and i have light hands so dont fret hard...
its eb supers slinkies just now

Nice set Dave (y)(y)

(Kiddle)

Nice contrast Geof (y)

Back