weekly LiamtheJuggler's 2015_52: Week 1- Bliss

Week 0 - Patterns

p603463521-6.jpg

Firstly, for the benefit of other readers - Liam is my son so my advice is likely to be overly favourable or overly harsh depending on whether he ate dinner with his elbows on the table!

Anyhow - Week 0 - A really colourful shot which certainly has lots of patterns. The close-up presentation involves the viewer in the scene. The only problem with the shot is that there is no clear focal point for the eye to rest on, if that makes sense? I kind of find myself doing frantic circuits of the shot, not knowing where to look.

Lovely colourful shot with plenty of patterns, I am forever find these damn things all over the floor in our house, I swear at some point I will empty the Hoover and the biggest loom band creation I have ever seen will emerge from being spun round inside it.

Great start

Lovely colourful shot with plenty of patterns, I am forever find these damn things all over the floor in our house, I swear at some point I will empty the Hoover and the biggest loom band creation I have ever seen will emerge from being spun round inside it.

Great start
:) thanks. Yup, my sister leaves bands everywhere

Lots of striking colours in there - good start :)

Bought loom bands for my 6 year old daughter and guess who ended up making most of the designs for her - yep - me !!

Hi and welcome aboard.

My 11 year old daughter has thousands of these loom bands And they are all over the house :)

My first thought was that it had a Jackson Pollock feel to it and I'm a big fan of Jackson Pollock so this works for me I'm not sure what kind of focal point you could have added, but I do feel it would work better with one maybe have a loom bands on top of your face saw your eye is just showing through them, just a thought.

Cheers.

Hi and welcome aboard.

My 11 year old daughter has thousands of these loom bands And they are all over the house :)

My first thought was that it had a Jackson Pollock feel to it and I'm a big fan of Jackson Pollock so this works for me I'm not sure what kind of focal point you could have added, but I do feel it would work better with one maybe have a loom bands on top of your face saw your eye is just showing through them, just a thought.

Cheers.

Back