Lightroom CC - Camera Raw update message - sorted!

Edit My Images
No
Is anyone else getting this message when they try and open a raw file in Photoshop via Lightroom? Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 21.01.44.png

When I check, it tells me everything is up to date. I know I can ignore the message, but am I missing something?

I've checked for the update by clicking on Help in Photoshop as well as on the Creative Cloud icon.
I am on Camera Raw 9.10.0.739 according to Photoshop CC, so something seems awry.

Perhaps I should be asking the question on the Adobe forum, but I know there are some helpful, knowledgeable people here :)

Have you tried using the Creative Cloud App rather the Update tab in Photoshop, that MAY sort it.

I kept on getting that, so I clicked Don`t show again. Then I got it again, so I open both LR and PS and it works like a dream now.
Hmm maybe I'll just click on ignore it then, thanks for letting me know.
Have you tried using the Creative Cloud App rather the Update tab in Photoshop, that MAY sort it.
Yes - this says it's up to date. It does say 'may' need updating in the message - perhaps my expectations of them 'knowing' are too great! :rolleyes:

Apparently it is quite a common issue. It's just a bug in lightroom. As has been said, just click don't show again.
If you're on Facebook there's a very useful site called Lightroom help group. It's a closed group.

Apparently it is quite a common issue. It's just a bug in lightroom. As has been said, just click don't show again.
If you're on Facebook there's a very useful site called Lightroom help group. It's a closed group.
Thank you! I will now happily ignore it. I am on Facebook, so I will look for the group. (y)

Back