Lisa's 365 - Now finished!!!

233/365

Good news, shes got the all clear, no tumours :D She might need to have one lump cut out otherwise they are hopeful her new meds will clear it up!!

4288150482_511ec35020_o.jpg

234/365

About * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Pink!
In June 2009, a stunning little 2 year old, Camille, was diagnosed with a brain tumuor. We hope to raise awareness for the charity, Camilles Appeal, to raise funds for Camille and other young children living in East Anglia who have been diagnosed with a Brain Tumour.

All money raised will be used in conjunction with the work being done by the NHS and other relevant organisations. The treatment of childhood cancers is improving every year. However, there is still a lot that can be done to help children like Camille.

Please visit the URL below to find out more and to donate. We simply cannot thank you enough for your support.

www.camillesappeal.co.uk

4288506626_56621d57d2_o.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely photo for today :) really stands out against the black.

great photo, and i agree the black really makes it pop out :D

Just catching up Lisa. As always, you doggy photos are stunning (as are the dggies ;)). As Bill said, the robin really does pop in today's. (y)

Thanks everyone :) I was lucky with the robin shot as when i first saw it there was a messy background so i had to creep round a van in the yard to get it so the cow sheds was behind to give the dark background, lucky for me the robin didnt know i was there till just before i pressed the shutter as he jumped round to face how he is in the pic, he was the other way, just after that he flew off!

Back