Lisa's 365 - Now finished!!!

250/365

4330726242_a7aa1eb758_o.jpg

Arr bless XD I love lambs, I hope my uncles/grans farm I visit has come lambing sheep on there land this year, though not sure if they will since they don't own their own, but often lend land, will have to wait and see..
and great soft shot :D

Thanks Bill.

They are such lovely animals, when i was younger i did lambing for my neighbour so spent lots of time with them, im lucky now that a) i kept Mo's on a working farm and b) i take pics for them to use to advertise the farm shop so get full access :D

Hope you get to find some too on your uncles/ grans land :)

Liking 254 alot! A really sweet picture! It must be great having access to lambs, and all sorts of farm animals! =)

Also really like 255 as well, great composition and DoF! =)

261/365 - Love

4358851949_ca603e9046_o.jpg

About * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - [hearts and velentine]
In June 2009, a stunning little 2 year old, Camille, was diagnosed with a brain tumuor. We hope to raise awareness for the charity, Camilles Appeal, to raise funds for Camille and other young children living in East Anglia who have been diagnosed with a Brain Tumour.

All money raised will be used in conjunction with the work being done by the NHS and other relevant organisations. The treatment of childhood cancers is improving every year. However, there is still a lot that can be done to help children like Camille.

Please visit the URL below to find out more and to donate. We simply cannot thank you enough for your support.

www.camillesappeal.co.uk

If you would love to join in the weekly themes then join the flickr group here www.flickr.com/groups/camilles-appeal

Really loving 263 and 270!

Not long now til you've finished! Keep up the good work! :)

Back