'Lost'

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't forget it's the final episode tonight - 2 hours of it, followed by another half hour or so explaining the unanswered questions, which I'm sorely in need of as I lost the plot ages ago. :thinking:

i hate losttttttttt with a passion lol Dr who all the way

Well I'm not a big TV watcher but this series has been very original with well drawn characters, so it's got me well hooked. Takes a bit of beating for me - except for maybe 'The Sopranos' which also had me watching pretty compulsively. :popcorn:

I'm a Lost fan too. Watched the first half of this season then it seemed to go off for a mid season break, next thing I noticed was that it had been back on and we'd missed a few episodes :bang: Have to wait for the DVD now I suppose :(.

Love your character in it by the way CT :clap: ;)

aye cant wait for this, i think its great, in fact im watching it now!

Seriously, if there is a "plot," or meaning to it all, does anyone understand it :thinking::shrug:.
I gave up after a half a dozen episodes:wacky:.
Probably be a big "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so that's what it is all about" from everyone watching tonight and then next day it will be "did you see lost, what did you think of it"
On the other hand all might not be revealed so they can have a follow up:LOL:.

i hate losttttttttt with a passion lol Dr who all the way

Dr who is nothing but a stupid childrens TV show. It used to be good.

Lost annoys me by having too many plots at the same time but i still watch it.
I think i prefer Heroes.

I've already seen it, as finals go it won't blow your mind, you're pretty much left thinking well what's left to know? I wish they'd ended the whole thing this season.

There is some pretty massive pieces of the jigsaw though.

Heros, Lost, Battlestar, Smallville are all must watch for me. Thank gawd for C4+1 now that Smallville is back on ;)

I'm utterly hooked on Lost :D I've got absolutely no idea wtf is going on lol but it's compelling TV. I just hope that, when it all comes to an end, the story proves to be worthwhile :)

And what is it with Ben? Bad guy or good guy? :shrug:

lost just seems pointless with poor acting and no proper storylines

lost just seems pointless with poor acting and no proper storylines

haha? you watching the same show? There are loads of story lines!!!

I love it, I completely missed the first series, but have been hooked since the start of series 2.

Is tonights episode on multi start? Otherwise I'll have to get the wife to record it for me tomorrow on sky 2

Is tonights episode on multi start? Otherwise I'll have to get the wife to record it for me tomorrow on sky 2

Doesnt say anywhere that is it on multi start :( they normally plug anything on that a hell of a lot, so...not sure :(

Doesnt say anywhere that is it on multi start :( they normally plug anything on that a hell of a lot, so...not sure :(

No worries, I can watch it now instead of recording my son's programme. Turns out he's already seen it at least twice, so I'm not being mean.:LOL:

Back