Marks 52 the next 6 months..... Week 52 Texture and I'm done!

A good take on the theme, very good lighting too :clap::clap:

Happy Christmas as well!

Jon

Thank you all for the kind words I'll catch up with all your threads soon.

And so to this week, I thought I better get something done before Christmas day and this is as good as it's going to get

Thanks

Mark(y)

Christmas catch up :)

I like your pain :) Nicely set up and great colours and sharpness :)

But I think your Health tops it! Love the perspective and framing you've achieved Mark and right on theme too :)

It works! good lighting, DoF and bang on theme(y)

Very good Mark. Strong image, good DOF and on Theme.

Thank you all for the comments greatly appreciated. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and to those of you mad enough to be starting all over again good luck!

And so it ends, 52 weeks of my life in photography. I've only been late on one week and I feel a sense of achievement in completing this. Thanks to those of you who have followed and commented on my year in pictures. I have learnt so much and managed to push myself on many occasions, I will comment on all of you 52's shortly, Christmas has been hectic and TP time limited!

Have some nuts!

Thanks again for all your support over the last year.

Mark(y)

Cracking photo Mark...:LOL:

No, but really brilliant finish to your 52s, stunning lighting...:clap::clap::clap:

and so you should be proud...great achievement on your part...(y)

Cracking photo Mark...:LOL:

No, but really brilliant finish to your 52s, stunning lighting...:clap::clap:

and so you should be proud...great achievement on your part...(y)

thanks Marcus, glad you like it(y)
I've decided that I'm going to make a book out of these images to remind me of 2009 and my photographic year.
This year I've decided to concentrate on my studio work, photographing people and products. People will be fun as it will force me to be more outgoing than my personality normally allows....:LOL:

That is a fantastic finish to your 52 Mark - my favourite texture shot I've seen so far... go to the top of the class sir!

Big CONGRATULATIONS for finishing the 52 and even more kudos for only being late once :clap::clap:

Great shot Mark, lovely textures and as Marcus said, well lit.

Congrats on getting to the end too :clap:

Nice Nuts Mark :) Lighting is stylish I like it!

And well done on completing the course :) Always enjoyable images from you! And varied!

Here's to 2010 :)

I'm finally catching up on comments here -

Excellent lighting which really shows up the colours and forms. :clap::clap:
Now I just want to find the nutcracker!

Well done on finishing - I hope I'll see more of your shots elsewhere (y)

Well done Mark on finishing the year so well with a cracking shot (no pun intended!) Thanks for your help over the year and best of luck with your endeavors. I too am putting the 52 into a book as a keepsake. Slán go fóill
Jon

That is a fantastic finish to your 52 Mark - my favourite texture shot I've seen so far... go to the top of the class sir!

Big CONGRATULATIONS for finishing the 52 and even more kudos for only being late once

Wow thank you for that, I'm finally getting used to using the flash to better effect, I find Studio lights so much easier but more hassle to set up!

Great shot Mark, lovely textures and as Marcus said, well lit.

Congrats on getting to the end too

Thank you

That's a great shot to finish on Mark
Some beautiful tones as well as textures there - it works really well.

Congratulations on making it through to the end. I'll miss your shots next year, but I'll be looking out for your posts elsewhere on the forums.

Thanks Sarah, I shall be following as many 52's as I can. I'm going to try and enter each monthly competition this year, to give the brain something to do!

nice nuts - well done on making it through to the end...

Thank you!

Nice Nuts Mark Lighting is stylish I like it!

And well done on completing the course Always enjoyable images from you! And varied!

Here's to 2010

Thanks John, is varied good though or should I start concentrating on getting better at one aspect!

Health and Texture are 2 fine shots! Well done on finishing the set

Thank you
I'm finally catching up on comments here -

Excellent lighting which really shows up the colours and forms.
Now I just want to find the nutcracker!

Well done on finishing - I hope I'll see more of your shots elsewhere

Thanks, I intend to post much more in the general forums this year, so keep an eye out for me!

Well done Mark on finishing the year so well with a cracking shot (no pun intended!) Thanks for your help over the year and best of luck with your endeavors. I too am putting the 52 into a book as a keepsake. Slán go fóill
Jon

Thanks Jon, much appreciated.

Mark CONGRATULATIONS on getting to the end and with 2 fantastic images. :banana::banana::clap::clap:

Thanks for all your comments and support and I wish you well in your photography this year. (y)

Back