weekly mdpF2's weekly 52 - 2021

Tall: Tall tower and yes even taller tree! Lovely sky and colours.

Alive: Hopefully for as long as possible! He's got his/her eye on you. Nicely separated from the background.

Really nice isolation of the subject whilst keeping the lamb in context with it's surroundings. Nice to have eye contact too as that suits the central framing.

Be a lamb and stand there while I take a picture, would you?

Tall: Tall tower and yes even taller tree! Lovely sky and colours.

Alive: Hopefully for as long as possible! He's got his/her eye on you. Nicely separated from the background.
Really nice isolation of the subject whilst keeping the lamb in context with it's surroundings. Nice to have eye contact too as that suits the central framing.
Be a lamb and stand there while I take a picture, would you?
You beat me to it... so cute! Nice dof.
Perfect fit for the Alive theme. Great eye contact. A bit central for me maybe?
Many thanks, appreciated

Week 5 Snappers choice. This is a re-edit of a film shot from 2019.

Untitled.jpg

Alive
A little central maybe, but it's well captured and I do like the space around the lamb.

Week 13 - Easter.
I know this isn't very eastery but the cross is the most well known symbol in the world, established 2021 years ago today (I think)

X1000560 (1).jpg

Easter
A good low pov, I like the black & white it shows the textures nicely. I also like the two little flowers at the bottom.

I think that is very appropriate. We may see a few crosses over the next few days.

Very Easter if you ask me. The tiny white flowers ion the foreground add a certain optimism to the image too.

It certainly fits the theme, nicely processed too.

I think that is more an Easter subject than chocolate eggs.. Works well in mono.

Easter
A good low pov, I like the black & white it shows the textures nicely. I also like the two little flowers at the bottom.
I think that is very appropriate. We may see a few crosses over the next few days.
Very Easter if you ask me. The tiny white flowers ion the foreground add a certain optimism to the image too.
It certainly fits the theme, nicely processed too.
Nice image the cross stands out well
Lovely textures in the black and white, but it’s the sign of new life from the two tiny flowers that make it perfect for the theme.
Agree with all the above, and yes goes great in B&W and low angle.
Definitely says Easter, especially with the spring daffs to place the shot at this time of year.
I think that is more an Easter subject than chocolate eggs.. Works well in mono.
Many thanks all

Week 14 - Spring showers.

This didn't really turn out how I wanted it, but time was lacking..

XT030804.jpg

Hi Mark

It fits the theme, does the rain stand out betting in colour?

Pete

Hi Mark

It fits the theme, does the rain stand out betting in colour?

Pete
Hi, no it was hardly recognisable in colour so I converted it to mono with lots of contrast. I wanted to have the rain light by the sun behind..

You've managed to capture the raindrops really well - perfect shutter speed to see the bounce.

Back