Motorbikes

OP
Ricardodaforce
Edit My Images
No
I've not been out on my bike for a week or so as long covid has hit again, leaving me feeling too weak. Your 'risk of ice' is helping!
Surgery for me next week so no riding or driving for six weeks :(
I'm similar in that I've just had a new hip fitted, so I suspect a few more weeks before being able to swing the leg over the bike......frustration would be a understatment, but needs must:oops: :$
Get well and a speedy recovery to you all.

Nod

As good as a wink to a blind horse
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Too small, otherwise there would be an answer on the FS thread!!! (Need XXL at the moment. :()

Nod

Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
I was a tight fit in some XLs before!

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
I got rid of my Bandit 600 before lockdown, as I wasn't commuting in traffic anymore. Really missing biking now, but it's hard to justify when I will probably never need to commute again! I really fancy an MT-07 with an akrapovic exhaust for the odd weekend ride.

Edit My Images
No
My bike parking space is very limited and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to put the old girl to bed, so ...

Any excuse init :)

OP
Ricardodaforce
Edit My Images
No
Loved my first experience of off road riding at the Triumph Adventure Experience. I’m absolutely exhausted! We did 120 miles in 7 hours. Weather and track conditions were appalling. The Scrambler 1200 XE is a total beast.

Nod

Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Pretty much the same engine as the Bobber, just a different set of curves. Rather different geometry though!!!

Glad you had a great time. Did you get a chance on a Tiger as well?

OP
Ricardodaforce
Edit My Images
No
Pretty much the same engine as the Bobber, just a different set of curves. Rather different geometry though!!!

Glad you had a great time. Did you get a chance on a Tiger as well?
No, I spent all day on the Scrambler. Beautiful bike, position-wise it felt like mine to sit on, but that was where the similarity ended. Being only 1.74m, the bike was a tad too tall for me. It makes an awesome sound!

I‘m going to upload some videos to Insta later, one of which shows me losing it in one VERY deep puddle 595B4F84-7BB7-4AFD-A766-1C58A0349A33.jpeg

Nod

Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
It makes an awesome sound!

Trying to resist the temptation for a de-cat and some less restrictive cans. Managing well so far but can't guarantee anything...