Daily My Daily Photos

OP
OP
Shirleyr
Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
The female is on the left and giving him a telling off, she says to him ' all you do all day is sing and I do all the sitting, its your turn and hurry up about it and he says 'whatever '.:p

OP
OP
Shirleyr
Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
I do it all the time especially when map reading, its not the Robin on the left, he is the one on the right. I get mixed up. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Shirleyr
Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
150/
The Swallows are at last back, they arrived together and went straight into the my shed, the male has a lot to say as usual. He is the big one, the female was too shy to show herself.
Back in the shed.jpg Swallow 15th April 2017.jpg

OP
OP
Shirleyr
Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
151/
This is the only photo I took to-day, spring cleaning:eek:
No you not see half a Labrador in my hoover its on the lawn for the birds in nest building.
I saw a Dandelion clock, so got camera took photo put camera back in house.
Dandelion Clock.jpg

OP
OP
Shirleyr
Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
Dandelion clock is a great subject to photograph (y)
Yes it is Dave but mine was a bit wind blown, in a shop once I saw a d'clock in a paper weight and it was really fasinating but years ago £30 was beyond so I just remember it. Get a perfect clock and they make fantastic subjects.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Love the photo of the speckled wood Shirley - very nicely taken. In our garden, we consider ourselves very lucky to see the odd cabbage white or red admiral during the summer.

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
Shirleyr
Name
Shirley
Edit My Images
No
Thanks Dave,
166/ A fishing boat for a change, talk about fill the frame, it came into the run for Pwllheli harbour right in front of me, very close it seemed. Its not called a run but something else.
Fishing boat Pwllheli.jpg