Daily My Daily Photos

The female is on the left and giving him a telling off, she says to him ' all you do all day is sing and I do all the sitting, its your turn and hurry up about it and he says 'whatever '.:p

and he says 'whatever '.
How did you know that was my favourite saying? (y)

(along with a few others that the swear filter will go into overdrive with :D )

I do it all the time especially when map reading, its not the Robin on the left, he is the one on the right. I get mixed up. :rolleyes:

150/
The Swallows are at last back, they arrived together and went straight into the my shed, the male has a lot to say as usual. He is the big one, the female was too shy to show herself.
Back in the shed.jpg Swallow 15th April 2017.jpg

151/
This is the only photo I took to-day, spring cleaning:eek:
No you not see half a Labrador in my hoover its on the lawn for the birds in nest building.
I saw a Dandelion clock, so got camera took photo put camera back in house.
Dandelion Clock.jpg

Dandelion clock is a great subject to photograph (y)
Yes it is Dave but mine was a bit wind blown, in a shop once I saw a d'clock in a paper weight and it was really fasinating but years ago £30 was beyond so I just remember it. Get a perfect clock and they make fantastic subjects.

Love the photo of the speckled wood Shirley - very nicely taken. In our garden, we consider ourselves very lucky to see the odd cabbage white or red admiral during the summer.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,
158/ 159/ 160/ Wheatear at Pwllheli, Chiffchaff at home, Nefyn and Male Grey Wagtail in a stream locally.
Grey Wagtail 25thApril 2017.jpg Wheatear Pwllheli 23rd April 2017.jpg Willow Warbler 25th April 2017.jpg
Thanks Cobra and Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Dave,
166/ A fishing boat for a change, talk about fill the frame, it came into the run for Pwllheli harbour right in front of me, very close it seemed. Its not called a run but something else.
Fishing boat Pwllheli.jpg

#167 Stunning shot there Shirley - very well captured.

Back