Daily My Daily Photos

Thanks Bill, there will be a lot of birds but I intend to try and vary the photos.
Went birding to Caernarvon to-day and saw loads of birds, just love Little Egrets.
16th Nov
Little Egret 16th Nov 2016.jpg

17th/
Seeds have all blown away, especially to-day. 60mm lens.
Empty shell.jpg

21st/
Taken 21st, just couldn't sort it out and post it. Most of the day without electricity, terrible storm but little damage to my sheds.
Apprently the sea is extremly rough it would make a good photo but I'm too nervous to go near the cliff.
Yesterdays effort.
Blue tit Daily.jpg

Thanks Susie, just don't know what will pop up when out and about. Been searching for a Black Redstart for months and got it to-day, one photo and it took off. Been confirmed by a birder on Birding Group North Wales.
23/
What is it.jpg

31/
A restful day so didn't venture far. Title simply 'Lunch'
Lunch.jpg

Last edited:
33/
Train travelling through the Snowdonia range, destination Aberysthwyth.
save my daily.jpg

36/
The wind picks up and the red dragon shows all her glory.
Red Dragon.jpg

Last edited:
37/ The bell on Edern Church, the makers names embedded into the bell. Loughborough, famous bells makers. The Churches name is actually St. Edeyrn, one of the pilgrimes churches on the Lleyn Peninsula, the pilgrimes called at this church on their way to Bardsey Island.
Bell on Edern Church.jpg

Last edited:
38/ If only Rosy could talk
When are we going for a walk, rained all day
I've sure I haven't had any breakfast
I took all morning making my bed and now look who is on it
Don't come anywhere near my claws they are just right
Smile for the camera, don't want to:snaphappy:
A given look.jpg

Thanks for the compliment, glad you like the photos. The photo of the gull was taken in stormy skies. I have only 327 days left to complete my task.
Taking on such a challenge is not to bad, apart from going to work and the weather, yesterday worked till 11am and the weather, rain all day and the light was awful. I have an Panasonic Lumix camera FZ 18, a real old model but perfect for picking up for a point and shoot.
There is so much history on the Lleyn Peninsula that I hope to capture photos in the coming months and make the thread really interesting, if not like yesterday my lazy pets have to step in for a photo.

Lovely set of pictures so far Shirley. Like the shots of Morfa and Porthdinllaen. We stayed near Aberdaron two years ago and I wish we had gone to Porthdinllaen - it looks to be a lovely little village.

David

Thanks David, glad you like the photos. The beaches are mostly left to the dog walkers and sea birds, very chilly.
43/
Cottage in the hills
Cottage in the hills.jpg

44/ Being a passenger managed to get some rather nice shots of the setting sun, 3.45 approx.
Sunset over Aberech, near Pwllheli.
Sunset over Abererch.jpg

Your challenge is coming on well @Shirleyr
Obviously I have enthusiasm for #33, but the bell (#37) and #44 are pretty damn good too.
Thanks, for some reason I nearly packed it in but there is so much about, to-day by 2pm I was freezing but just got a photo of a boat. My trial of one month passed yesterday, so I'll plod on.

Back