Arif
Edit My Images
No
Pics of Zaara on Eid day and few while on day out in London

1. On Eid day in my back garden.

6132404337_a2952c9bea_b.jpg

2. same Eid day pic but with eye contact

6132400181_c45ee40f43_b.jpg

3. On day out around Tower Bridge London. It was actually in color, but when i changed it into b/w i like it more. I have used border here. Please advice if it looks good, as I am going to print it in A1 poster for her room. I really like this picture.

6017721513_eb10063424_b.jpg

4. Zaara gave me a good pose. I have used black and white preset for this pic, which in my learner eyes looks good, but would love to have my expert fellows thoughts on it.
6018241432_e9aa50aa24_b.jpg

In the end , thank you very much for your time. Much appreciated.

She's adorable, id have to say the last two are my favourates, they're great pics .The first two are let down slightly by the concrete block wall as a background, although i love the expression on her face in the first.

Last edited:
She's such a little model in the last one :clap: Very cute.

She's adorable, id have to say the last two are my favourates, they're great pics .The first two are let down slightly by the concrete block wall as a background, although i love the expression on her face in the first.

@SliverMuir: Thanks for your comments, I am afraid that concrete wall is the only better background available in my garden.

Adorable indeed! 3 and 4 are just delightful. :)

@Nuttyboy78: Thanks for your sweet comment, tbh, she is really very confident in front of camera and even after I take her shots, she ask me if I have taken it right. .

I know exactly what you mean. My 4 year old does the same. After every photo I take of her, she runs up to me to see the pic. I can tell you, it takes a while to get a set of shots of her. :)

Thanks every one for such a confidence boosting comments.
I am sharing the last pic of above set after feeling bit confident now.
6017681303_daaa40fdf7_b.jpg

Thanks for the comments and thanks for this forum where new comers like me can learn a lot by sharing their work.

Muhammad Arif

absolutely gorgeous, :) my favs are #1 and #3 ..but also like the latest one youve posted, lovely..x

They sure are great... you must be very proud of these !!!

Thanks Dark Knight, I am really feeling happy and I am always looking to improve. I have got the kit lens which has its limitations. But on this forum, I have seen mind blowing pics with amazing bokeh's. I hope one day I will buy one good lens and be able to play with it.

Thanks every one for such a confidence boosting comments.
I am sharing the last pic of above set after feeling bit confident now

You have nothing to feel unconfident about with these shots, your latest is also excellent...it has a very antiquated kind of victorian feel to it, love the post work you've done on it.

She's beautiful! I love the last 2 - very last one is my fav. I am not a fan of the brick wall, but her expression in pic 1 is priceless.

Wow, she's a great little model :)
Number 4, I just love this shot! The setting the composition the processing and her pose all great. You should make that a poster! ;)

Like 3 & 4 best, nice photo's and having a rather lovely model helps :)

Thanks every one (Simon, Winnipeggy, Andy and Mustafa) for such a lovely comments. I am really overwhelmed. It will really help me to improve my photography.

Back