My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/2000th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (39) (M)-03373 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Edit My Images
Yes
The Billy Fury Statue, made by Liverpool sculptor Tom Murphy in 2003, was commissioned by ‘The Sound of Fury’ fan club following six years of fundraising and donations from fans, both members and non members, from home and abroad. It was very kindly donated to National Museums Liverpool by ‘The Sound of Fury’ as a lasting tribute to Billy, one of Liverpool’s greatest stars. It was originally displayed in the courtyard of the former Museum of Liverpool Life, before moving to its current location adjacent to The Albert Dock on Pierhead in March 2007.

Billy Fury Statue, Albert Dock, Liverpool
by Cliff Jones, on Flickr

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been Left To Rot.

I would normally present this type of snap in "Black & White" which is my preferred style, but I have been experimenting with "Luminar 3" software trying to get a kinda bleached out look and this is my first attempt using one of the presets with a bit of personal adjustment and then finished off using "Affinity Photo.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/1000th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Things Left Behind (33) (Dungeness)-03375 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Last edited: