My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Huberts Church was top again yesterday with 139 views, but as I've posted it twice already I thought I'd post my 2nd most viewed shot instead which was this one, with 29 views:

You cannot hide in a hat! by Keith Burton, on Flickr

I was thinking about upgrading from the free account but a message on flickr states "Flickr Pro Accounts currently are not offered in the United Kingdom or Ireland by Yahoo! UK Ltd."

Is this still the case or can I upgrade?

I was thinking about upgrading from the free account but a message on flickr states "Flickr Pro Accounts currently are not offered in the United Kingdom or Ireland by Yahoo! UK Ltd."

Is this still the case or can I upgrade?

If you read the small print it looks like the service is not offered by a UK version of Yahoo, but you can still go pro by buying from the US. The thing is you have to abide by US Rules and Terms of Service. But that must be what i and others do, because we always pay in $ not £.

Hope that helps...

If you read the small print it looks like the service is not offered by a UK version of Yahoo, but you can still go pro by buying from the US. The thing is you have to abide by US Rules and Terms of Service. But that must be what i and others do, because we always pay in $ not £.

Hope that helps...

Thanks

This with 40, it also became my 12th image in Explore.:)

Flames by SFB579 :), on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back