OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Or perhaps the palm tree trunk that suddenly changes diameter, just where it intersects with that telephone wire... hang on, maybe that's not a wire, that's a join?

TheBigYin

Staff member
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
@Cluster - not wanting to be all "officious" here, but as you're a fairly recent joiner to our happy band, are you sure you posted your photo in the correct thread ?

I'm trying my best, as we've a happy history of shoe-horning pictures into a topic, but I really can't see how your wonderful photo of a windswept tree fits the subject of this weeks challenge... "I'll drink to that..."

I'd respectfully suggest thay you probably intended to post it in another thread - maybe the show us your film shots or suchlike - if thats the case, let me know and I'll either move it if you tell me where, or just hide it from the competition thread (along with the comment in there about it, as all comments are supposed to be in this thread...)

Last edited:
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for pointer... you are quite right, I posted as a "new old film" photo and not as the category specified.
I have removed it and will try to be more careful in future.

Dave..

Last edited:

TheBigYin

Staff member
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for pointer... you are quite right, I posted as a "new old film" photo and not as the category specified.
I have removed it and will try to be more careful in future.

Dave..
no problem - it was a lovely picture, just not "on topic" for that competition.

I've tidied the thread up now folks :)

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
@Stephen L

Sorry to hear of your condition Stephen and I wish you all of the very best and a swift and complete recovery.

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
Is there a glitch in the shoehorn matrix. Is the force on its knees. Are we barefoot.

Finding a barely relevant photo is hardly a picnic I know, but don't let that hamper you folks.

:)

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot'13/14 <span class=poty>FPOTY'17</span>
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Is there a glitch in the shoehorn matrix. Is the force on its knees. Are we barefoot.

Finding a barely relevant photo is hardly a picnic I know, but don't let that hamper you folks.

:clap:

OP
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes

It's not a walk in the park, you know. It does appear we're one photo short of a picnic... (or maybe more)...

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot'13/14 <span class=poty>FPOTY'17</span>
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
OP
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I'm just about to LEAVE this thread so my entry is in !:coat::LOL:
Rather belatedly, I realised there could be a current political dimension to this, which I didn't intend!

OP
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi @Boots, discussion on this thread rather than the entry thread please! But good to see you around!

TheBigYin

Staff member
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi @Boots, discussion on this thread rather than the entry thread please! But good to see you around!
It's ok Chris - you're not going mad - i've moved the comment from the entries into this thread...

if you spot it happen again, just rtm the post and ask for it moving to this thread (quote this thread URL as the destination, just so any of my fellow staff members know where to send the post ;) )

OP
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
It's ok Chris - you're not going mad - i've moved the comment from the entries into this thread...

if you spot it happen again, just rtm the post and ask for it moving to this thread (quote this thread URL as the destination, just so any of my fellow staff members know where to send the post ;) )
Thanks Mark. Just realised, there was me living up to my new badge! ;)

OP
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
If you're stuck inside this afternoon because of the weather, and haven't entered the New Old Film leafy thread, now's just the time to have a look through your back catalogue before it closes tomorrow night!

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
so none of those blurry old pics of yer partners when you were both drunk that time.

Where's the fun in that?