New Old Film Challenge discussion thread

The challenge appears to be in not forgetting things! :giggle:

Joking aside, perhaps try to run it to the existing rules, if people can't get their act together in a week then the chances are they're not going to enter anyway.

Last edited:
The challenge appears to be in not forgetting things!

That's covered in 101 ways to ruin a roll of film ;)

Joking aside, perhaps try to run it to the existing rules, if people can't get their act together in a week then the chances are they're not going to enter anyway

Oh well I'll put the date back to what it was i.e. ending 31 July :rolleyes:

Well that went quick...the challenge narrow is ending and if anyone has a last minute shot I could delay it,and don't forget you might have a shot on the play on the word "narrow" ;)

Well that went quick...the challenge narrow is ending and if anyone has a last minute shot I could delay it,and don't forget you might have a shot on the play on the word "narrow" ;)

Well the poll is up but useless :( :rolleyes:

NOFC #133 is "Locked", entry thread here, discussion on this thread, please!

Entries closed, poll added. Only 3 days, get voting!

One day left to vote for your Locked fave, and it's close at the top!

Specially conscripted to watch the flank Peter diverts his binoculars for a moment and sees that 'things fall apart, the centre cannot hold'! A worrying time,, especially for Ted, who has stopped playing his crumhorn for the moment, thank goodness.

1975ish, 81 Belgrave Road Darwen, Lubitel 2, unknown colour negative film.

View attachment 292078

For a moment there I thought this might have been the cover of Liam Gallagher's latest album! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks folks. Thinking cap is on, inspiration I hope from my recent few days in Lochaber... though of "high" but rejected it given the obvious alt interpretations! Hmmmm...

Thanks folks. Thinking cap is on, inspiration I hope from my recent few days in Lochaber... though of "high" but rejected it given the obvious alt interpretations! Hmmmm...
I don’t have a problem with that.

Is that a clue to what was in Malcolm's pipe? :)

Is that a clue to what was in Malcolm's pipe? :)
Probably Balkan Sobranie, IIRC. Or maybe it's distinctive smell was disguising something else...

Anyway, I hope I've added a new challenge: "Looking up"...

Probably Balkan Sobranie, IIRC. Or maybe it's distinctive smell was disguising something else...

Anyway, I hope I've added a new challenge: "Looking up"...
I learned not to carry 'Clan' pipe tobacco across borders, it really confused the sniffer dogs.

Looking up thread now closed, poll added, 3 votes 3 days!

Whatever happened to this series of challenges? Why did it get discontinued?
It’s not discontinued it’s just a bit unpredictable :LOL:

Last edited:
Back