Nifty 50mm on tour?

School boy error me thinks :LOL:
You can look in the properties of the pic and in the advanced bit it tells you all kinds of crap. like the true sutter speed that the camera got and what it was trying to get things like that :D

ok used the advanced bit of the photo and found abit that says what focal length it was taken at so that will save me I think :LOL:

If you have Bridge you can have an EXIF pane open that shows all the data too.

Welcome back! :)

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I posted the lens on and it should be with slvrbck today.

Now my next thing is to sort the photos taken with 50 but I may have alittle problem or remembering which ones they are :thinking: Is there away to find out?

lets hope royal fail dont make it just yet and want a signature, i think he is away till wednesday next week!

Wahoooo! Lens is offski to Franceski on Tuesday. I cannae wait!

Looking forward to the pictures lawless!

Hi all,
Got back from my holliday to find the Niffy fifty waiting for me :)
Using it as one of the lenses at a wedding I'm covering on Friday so will try and get some shots up ASAP.

WB slvrbck, and good luck friday, dont forget to post some shots

Cheers Fletch,
Glad to be back, well to TP anyway weather was better in Bulgaria but internet conection for as far as the eye can see :LOL:

Cacking myself about friday but I'm sure it will be great....

Glad you got the lens Slvrbck it's nice to see the mail work once in awhile.

I have been mad busy since I have got back from holidays with trying to sort a new job and a new place to life for new job so I haven't got the photos ready. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will get time to edit them and sort them out.

Boing - back to the top.
Any more photo's? It's been 5-6 weeks? With two lenses around I'd have thought a few more might have been forthcoming.

Yep, I am sifting through the 3500 shots I took at a mates wedding so I will have some up by the end of the day with a bit of luck

I'm EXCITED about my turn! Woooo!

Hi superstat,
Scuzi PM'd me to say he doesn't have a camera so can't use the Niffty.
PM me you address and I will get it in the post in time for your trip :)

Ok, it may be me being stupid (it happens a lot) but how do I post a pic on the Niffty Fifty web site?

Cheers AliB,
Found the post after I had asked the question....
I should start looking first

You are probably crosseyed after those 2500 shots at the weekend! :)

if no one has the nikon, I am getting married 21st and off to the maldives on 23rd June. Only of no one else has it or wants it. ;-)

i had my name down for this later on in the year, i have a voucher at jessops and decided to buy one as my first prime.

wohoo, ill get some pics up soon i have not really used it yet.

The Nikon is back in the UK but I've also just moved house so it'll be a little while before I have broadband up and running to post images. Currently I will be posting to Aimee K unless yoshi adds his name to the list ... PM me ASAP if this is the case!

Well my lens spent it's time in and around Messanges in the south west of France. I've a few shots to post up which hopefully will make the grade once I've managed to process them. I found quite a few run down properties/derlict farm properties which caught my eye. I was surfing most of the time but got very little beach shots as a) I was the one in the water and b) it was stormy weather for the most part and I didn't fancy testing the waterproofness of the lens or my camera.

Hi superstat,
Scuzi PM'd me to say he doesn't have a camera so can't use the Niffty.
PM me you address and I will get it in the post in time for your trip

Well this hasn't happened...

I'm a bit gutted to be honest. Slvrbck supposedly posted it Thursday (bit disappointing considering I told him my address 11 days ago!) but its now come to leaving time and its still not here...

Royal Mail may have c&(ked up.

Maybe a tracking number could be provided, assuming is was sent the normal Special Delivery route.

Obviously I have no need for the lens now so if anyone wants to jump in I may be able to get someone to post it on for me if it arrives.

This post may seem a little bit of an unfair dig at Slvrbck, it is. But then again I'm probably only ******ed cos I don't get to use it in Europe. O well I'm sure it will wear off.

Have a good few weeks lads and ladies. I'll speak in July...

Hey everyone just an update to let you know why I still haven't uploaded my pictures from Auz. I have finally sorted some where to live down in london and I am moving this weekend. I wont have internet down there until i can findBT and get a line in. So I will have plenty of time to sort and get them ready to upload for when my internet comes back :)

Sorry to have taken so long to do anything but life has been abit metal at the moment. I promies :rules: to have them ready to upload as soon as I get the net in my new place. So good bye for now and cya all soon hopefully :wave:

The Niffty came back today as "no signature available" on Thursday.
Sorry you didn't get it in time for your holiday.
Will re send it Monday morning to see if someone at your end can forward it on to you

well thats strange considering i work from home and my mum is the postwoman! And on the PM you said you woulkd send it on thursday! anyway just forward it on and we will go from there...

the lens still hasn't arrived.

do me a favour and send it on to he next person on the list instead.

I would like to be placed on the list again BLACKVAULT if possible. 5th september for 1 week. I will PM you also.

Aimee,

It will be tomorrow at the latest. I apologise for the delay ... I've been working 10-12 days 7 days a week and just not found the time to get to the PO. However, this week is different and if I can't do it today I'll post it tomorow morning.

I might even have a chance to sort out my photos this week too!

Hey,
Back from Europe now.....lens has finally arrived...pity I wont have chance to use it...

Need to post it onto Davescalan.....can I have your address please mate...

Cool beans... no problem at all, I was just wondering when to expect it. No hurry, any chance you get this week is fine! :)

Well I was going to post it yesterday ... until I was stuck on the M25 for 4.5hours!!! A horrific crash 1/2 mile in front of me closed the road for a ludicrous amount of time. Anyway it's boxed and ready to be dropped off at the PO tomorrow via RMSD so you should get it on the 10th!

Hello all.

Sorry I haven't been about lately. Been on holidays and had uni exams. All pms and such have been sorted.

Superstat - added
Mattyh - addded

I take it we got the issue regarding the posting of the 50mm lens sorted?

Pete

Back