Nikon DF

Didn't get to look at one today as they only had a brand new one in a unopened box.
I didn't want to waste their time as it was only going to be for a bit of fun on here

I remember it when it came out, I think my conclusion was something along the lines with a poser camera because if you want a real work horse, you get the D810. I remember a tog I know got 2 of these, don't think he kept them for long after the honeymoon period was over.

I had a go on it once.

dHm7SSo.jpg

Was considering one of these cameras myself. Seen one went for £750. Bargain

I remember it when it came out, I think my conclusion was something along the lines with a poser camera because if you want a real work horse, you get the D810. I remember a tog I know got 2 of these, don't think he kept them for long after the honeymoon period was over.

I had a go on it once.

dHm7SSo.jpg
I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder ;)

@minnnt... so, aside from all the 'pi$$ taking', how are you finding the camera against the D750?... the DF is a camera I'd thought about but opted for the D750 instead. Especially, how is it in low light?.

Getting to know the Df a little more now. Felt nice to use today. Quite like the exposure compensation dial, auto ISO and nice viewfinder. The shutter sound is lush.

Now that I've sold my 50mm, I'm left with just the 24. It hasn't had much use of late and is currently in the classifieds but I'm wondering if i should keep it now?!

Autumn at 24mm
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Getting to know the Df a little more now. Felt nice to use today. Quite like the exposure compensation dial, auto ISO and nice viewfinder. The shutter sound is lush.

Now that I've sold my 50mm, I'm left with just the 24. It hasn't had much use of late and is currently in the classifieds but I'm wondering if i should keep it now?!

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm

Autumn at 24mm