Not sitting on the Fence - or TP's version of Brexit

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Seems we have picked up the general feelings of the country on here recently.
2 sides to an argument with neither agreeing to disagree, shake hands and walk away from a pointless argument.
General malaise in the country? Or a new way of behaving?

Threads I refer to are
Cheap wedding photographs
EV cars vs Diesel/ICE

Cant think of any others at present.

Seems we have picked up the general feelings of the country on here recently.
2 sides to an argument with neither agreeing to disagree, shake hands and walk away from a pointless argument.
General malaise in the country? Or a new way of behaving?

Threads I refer to are
Cheap wedding photographs
EV cars vs Diesel/ICE

Cant think of any others at present.

I think it's a social media thing. People act differently than they would in real life.
I even think MPs behaviour has been shaped by it.

I try to behave on the Internet as I would in the real world.
Hope anyone on here who has met me would vouch for that

UV filters.

n1IJlDv.jpg

Actually, I am not sure why I even bought this one!

And the rest of us watch with everything from moderate interest to fascinated horror as a few slug it out.

TBH I don't know where people find the energy for those arguments from.

Those super advanced aliens who visit only come to laugh at the monkeys screaming and throwing s*** at each other.

Humbug-v-codswallop

Unless of course they have a burger in them, then they are Burger buns

Unless of course they have a burger in them, then they are Burger buns
I saw what you did there: upholding a high standard of even handedness by not stating the type of burger. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

And teacakes have currants baked into them.

M4/3 v FF

Yeah, but surely "burger" refers to the whole thing, not just the slab of "meat"? So a burger bun is a bun with another bun inside containing a slab of "meat"?
Once they are dedicated to contain a burger, be that grilled on the hot plate, face down, or put under the grill with cheese on the top side, they then
become a "Burger bun" (y)
You see its rather like POTUS getting into any aircraft, that aircraft then becomes Air force one, where before it may have just been a lowly 747 ( for example )

:D

Last edited:
You never had a burger without a bun?

Well I've had a veggie burger without a bun but doesn't alter the fact that if go to a well-known fast food retailer and ask for a burger, it comes in a bun.

I rest my case.

Perhaps never having had said burger I should keep right out of it, though........

Once they are dedicated to contain a burger, be that grilled on the hot plate, face down, or put under the grill with cheese on the top side, they then
become a "Burger bun" (y)
You see its rather like POTUS getting into any aircraft, that aircraft then becomes Air force one, where before it may have just been a lowly 747 ( for example )

It's much too early in the morning for that kind of thing ........... sorry.

:D

Oh come along. That's not a bun, it's a cake.

Back