Not sitting on the Fence - or TP's version of Brexit

duty_calls.png

Actually I don't think anyone called them bread rolls just rolls.
The Germanic speakers seem to call them Brötchen but when they appear in translation on hotel menus guess what they show up as: "bread rolls". :thinking:

My Mother-in-Law and Wife both call them Bread Rolls, mind they are both a bit weird.

I have just read this entire thread and now I am confused are we collectively in favour of or collectively against Brexit or No deal Brexit or extending negotiations or withdrawal of article 50?
I just needs some help on where exactly l stand on this issue.
I have heard that if we leave without a deal all cameras will stop working but I am not sure if that's really true.

I have just read this entire thread and now I am confused are we collectively in favour of or collectively against Brexit or No deal Brexit or extending negotiations or withdrawal of article 50?
I just needs some help on where exactly l stand on this issue.
I have heard that if we leave without a deal all cameras will stop working but I am not sure if that's really true.

It is as simple as this -

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

Dave

It is as simple as this -

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

Dave

Well yes and no.

Once they are dedicated to contain a burger, be that grilled on the hot plate, face down, or put under the grill with cheese on the top side, they then
become a "Burger bun" (y)
You see its rather like POTUS getting into any aircraft, that aircraft then becomes Air force one, where before it may have just been a lowly 747 ( for example )

:D

Aha! Not quite correct.
To be designated AF1, it has to de an Air Force aircraft (any, not just 747)
If it carries the VP (and not PotuS), it's then called Air Force 2.
If neither are aboard, it then reverts to it's original given number.

Well I've had a veggie burger without a bun but doesn't alter the fact that if go to a well-known fast food retailer and ask for a burger, it comes in a bun.

I rest my case.

Perhaps never having had said burger I should keep right out of it, though........

That's because said retailer is American, and as such, refers to the main contents of said bun as a beef pattie. Ludicrous.

When Ford was sworn in following Nixon's resignation, Nixon was in the air on Airforce 1 and because he was then no longer president AF1 was re-designated mid air.

Wait ... what was the topic again?

Back