Oh no... Another 365!

Cheers JD :)

Thanks Lisa, I think the phone might make a couple of guest appearances lol, the last month could be a bit of a where's Wally? but for a phone :LOL:

As much as I don't want this to be todays shot, it's dark out now so I'll probably not do anything else.
More workplace innuendo :D

365_334.jpg

forgot my lunch today, but finished pretty early so it wasn't such a massive problem.
Had it when I got back and finished up my day, so, working lunch...

365_335.jpg

Not what I planned at all, in the slightest (honest Marc).
It's my TP birthday today, joined on this day last year and I wanted to do something along the lines of a first birthday cake, but alas life got in the way.

So, here's a shot of my Nan playing lightsabre on my iPhone :LOL:

365_336.jpg

Haha, love the look on her face :)

Cheers, where about in Worcs are you?

Cool

BTW I'll be getting a 3gs iPhone (everyone at work has one, pressure is too much).

Good move julian, they rock! :D

The iPhone appreciation society has another member!! :D

You were easy, we just have to work more on Marc...

I don't think he needs work, I reckon he's stuck in locked into tariff frustration :LOL:

Not what I planned at all, in the slightest (honest Marc).
It's my TP birthday today, joined on this day last year and I wanted to do something along the lines of a first birthday cake, but alas life got in the way.

So, here's a shot of my Nan playing lightsabre on my iPhone :LOL:

Now isn't that a coincidence. Getting banned exactly one year to the day after joining!n:bat: :D

lol sorry marc. I really wanted to do the other shot, didn't want to post another grab shot but I just ran out of time. Oh well.

I bet those Merc's are costly, but I think the shape is awful, really odd looking.

Nice processing though ;)

I have no idea what they cost, but deffo not cheap...
Odd shape, but I like the arched line running down them though and they're pretty cool inside :)
I thought I'd sorted the blue around the no entry sign out before posting, oh well.

Oh and I forgot to say, I never see the point in blanking out reg plates, but this car can not be seen from a public place at the mo. It's spoiled the pic really, ho hum.

Back