Oh no... Another 365!

Meh.

365_340.jpg

Just been through this 365...wow wee......very good....love having only just found this forum...I can go almost all the way through these 365's.....I shall be doing one in the new year! Love the cats.....wish I could get my cats to sit still....they either run away or walk right up to the camera.....V.V annoying...but great thread...some lovely and interesting shots! Roo

Hey thanks for looking! Well done getting all the way through as well :)
The cats I just do as and when, it'll never work if you plan it, but a surprise attack when they least expect it seems to be the key :D
Good luck if you do one, it gets very difficult at times...

looking forward to next year, hopefully will be using this combo a lot more.

365_342.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me, it's been out a while.
The new D700 (D700s/x?) will probably be about a year after the D3s with the D3s sensor. Or I could be way off the mark :LOL:

Sorry I've not been here much for the last couple of days, very busy and no time to get my own shots. So this update is very poor :(

Went to see my mate for a couple of hours fun and relaxation. Flew the heli's in a church hall. About 10 people turned up and the mSR is very popular. As only 2 people have bothered to fit a non standard shell it can be quite tricky knowing which one is yours :D
365_343.jpg

Cold day outside but that didn't stop this guy flying over, point and shoot :(
365_344.jpg

It was at times, people just started flying at random lol. Plenty of broken parts and guess who organises the night? Yep the local model shop owner, and by local I mean he was using his shops wireless connection while we were there! I think he probably did as much trade last night as he did all day :LOL:

Yep, mad people, must be freezing up there. Great in summer, but it's december you mad people!

tbh mate I doubt they were the same, very unlikely infact.
These are elight blade mSR's, super manoeuvrable and difficult to fly but great fun and when you start to improve they're just fantastic.

There are a couple of ways to buy them, but mine with an upgraded transmitter was £125. My mates transmitter is £160 alone but he already had it so added just the heli alone for £90.

Wow, that is expensive, that's me out then - ordered a new PC last week and Tesco released the iPhone prices today . . . . . Mmmmmm 12 month contract and £20 a month, just a shame about the £320 phone price

me finishing my weeks work. Well, work halted to mess about getting this shot and I pretty much screwed it up. Oh well, it's another one closer to the end of the year, 20 more and we can have a day off! :D

365_345.jpg

Back