Oh no... Another 365!

went to Slimbridge for a Christmas wildlife trip.
Got loads, plenty of BIF but can't choose, so this is random selection.

365_354.jpg

10 to go :woot:
Today is the first time I've felt like I'm going to complete the 365, maybe I'm counting my chickens before they're hatched?

365_355.jpg

Love today's Merv, very clever. (y)

And you two know where you can shove your apps! :p

Cheers mate.
Spending a bit of time setting up really makes the shot easier, starting to think I should have done more of it...

had friends round after work, so really pushed for time. The cat had a play fight, so I snapped a few frames off. There are better fight ones but all faces were hidden so I went for a inbetween bouts shot lol.

365_356.jpg

1 shot today, and totally screwed it up... It's Mike at work, but I forgot to turn the flash exposure down, made the light on his face too flat and blew the hi viz jacket to hell and back. Ooops, must try harder.
It seems that counting my chickens was indeed a bad idea!

365_357.jpg

Haha no :)
he's had today off so he was happy. I'm in Morrisons buying beer, see you online in a bit.

on the way home a lot of mist descended and it made the landscape look awesome.
I totally failed to record what I saw and don't like todays shot, but it's a shot I guess.
Will tomorrow bring something worth posting? Probably not, but at least it should be a good day.

365_358.jpg

Oooh I hope so.
Last Christmas was about 15C, we were thinking of having dinner on the patio. Sitting inside with the fire on when it's that warm out is seriously bad for your health :LOL:

Hey Merv, just having a catch up mate:

348 - :love::love: Lovely shot and lovely subject :love::love: :D

353 - Super! Nice DOF. Dog looks so attentive - and those eyes!.

355 - :LOL: Totally know that feeling Merv - well thought out shot.

358 - Interesting. What's it like in colour?

Cheers guys, always busy at christmas time, so I neglect the forums a little.

Lisa I wish I'd got what I saw in 358.

Thanks for looking through them Dave. Colour one just looks a little off, that's the only reason I went for the mono really. Just moving my LR catalogue, I'll dig the colour out in a bit.

Christmas pudding is served, we just got to my parents house in time to see this.

365_359.jpg

Neither am I, I had a toffee pud.

my Dad's been buying hi-fi stuff again. This is his new turntable, but I think it's going back.

365_360.jpg

me entering the Maggots and Becketts complex at Silverstone, courtesy of Vicki :D

365_361.jpg

I'm not a fan of Xmas pud, I usually have a chocolate one, but anything you can set fire to............... :nuts:

No I don't like it either, had a toffee bombe this year myself. But usually choccy for me too.

Jonny I have the racing seat, Freds throne lol.

No I'm not dressing up as the stig mate.

Go on!!! You will you will you will!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Whbc5YJz7OU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Whbc5YJz7OU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

the old alcohol fall back shot.
Vicki got me a baileys gift set for Christmas, as well as my game. I didn't spend all day playing F1 and forgetting to take a 365 shot honest...

365_362.jpg

I knew you'd like that bit of detail Jonny.
It's too easy to drink too much isn't it Julian :D

Quite tempted myself, back to work tomorrow it's like the end of Christmas (at least I'm only doing 2 days..)

the weather has been rubbish all day, but I really wanted to get out and make an effort with my 365 shot what with it coming to an end and all. So, I went and got wet, me soaked, cam soaked, really enjoyed it :D

365_363.jpg

Back