Orange Fun

Can't fault it technically. At all. Though the orange standing looks like he has a little wee-wee'er lol.
(Soap/mouth/now) ;)
So.
Not sure what you're saying with this?

Can't fault it technically. At all. Though the orange standing looks like he has a little wee-wee'er lol.
(Soap/mouth/now) ;)
So.
Not sure what you're saying with this?

Thanks Mike and :LOL:

That's very cleaver, I'm trying to work out just how you've managed to make him stand up :thinking:

Matt

I really like that:clap: Now just how did you make him stand up:thinking:

Thanks Matt and Darrell, I used 3 toothpick 2 behind the legs and you guess where the other was, I angled the camera so you couldnt see them best I could, and then I just cloned out the tiny bit of the one you could see (y)

Hiya Dave,

This is really clever ... you have some very creative ideas.

First thing I thought was .... he must have used tooth-picks to stand the orange, so glad to see I was on the right track there :D

Keep the ideas coming .... I love to see your creative masterpieces :)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Dave,

This is really clever ... you have some very creative ideas.

First thing I thought was .... he must have used tooth-picks to stand the orange, so glad to see I was on the right track there :D

Keep the ideas coming .... I love to see your creative masterpieces :)

Cheers

Thanks very much Dawn going to the market later to get yours and Roos pumpkin (y)

Nice one, Dave - You seem to have carved yourself a niche in this market :D

Thanks very much Dawn going to the market later to get yours and Roos pumpkin (y)

:woot: Thanks .... we can't wait .... Roo is so excited especially after seeing the template you designed for him yesterday.

You are a star!

Cheers

When people say "My oranges have gone off.", they don't normally mean for a walk. :LOL:

You really need to get some cups... (y)

Good work, I have been trying some creative photography myself obviously this does not aPEEL to every one but it can be fun trying.

Very nice although I think orange man has been tango'd :D

Very creative Dave (y)

Brilliant, brought a smile to my face.
The chorley 2 is good as well.

Back