weekly -Oy-'s weekly 52 theme thingie for 2021: Week 52 : Showcase and dunnit!

So what were you really at Piccadilly to shoot?
Presumably there must have been a kettle running somewhere...

Loving the complete lack of attention to the signage.

Ta :)

Alas no Kettles. I had a day of street photography and beer in the city :)

At least you seem to have had some decent weather. My trip to London on Saturday was pretty waterlogged.

LOL it chucked it down all day :) I was forced to take refuge in several craft beer bars throughout the day!

• Haha
Reactions: LC2
Week 40 : Architecture

Archway at Crewe Station yesterday.

Wigan%20to%20Stafford%20110121-22-X3.jpg

Nice photo. Some of the older building skills were fabulous - much better than many of the modern pre-fab concrete and glass monstrosities (can you tell I'm a traditionalist!? :LOL: )
This shot, leave the view imagining a lot about what else isn't in view... I like it

Very nice Dave, lots of contrast, shadows and textures.

Nice photo. Some of the older building skills were fabulous - much better than many of the modern pre-fab concrete and glass monstrosities (can you tell I'm a traditionalist!? :LOL: )
This shot, leave the view imagining a lot about what else isn't in view... I like it

Thanks Simon

Very nice Dave, lots of contrast, shadows and textures.

Cheers Chris

The black and white for this picture works really well. The detail with the brickwork and shadows is great.

Week 41 : RED

"Train approaching"

i-wp7H4Vq-X2.jpg

You are forgiven, it works well Dave :)

Well somebody had to do it don't think you will be the last though

Week 42 : Irregular

London Transport Class 20 - 20142 ‘Sir John Betjeman’ with the last train from Whitby. Most irregular!

i-5kQzB6q-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Your image isn't showing up. I had this with one a little while ago but have no idea why it happens!

1.4 Mb will be blocked by the forum software, less than 500 Kb for attachments :)

1.4 Mb will be blocked by the forum software, less than 500 Kb for attachments :)

Pic is 1.1mb - but will try a smaller one.

Sorted :)

Pic is 1.1mb - but will try a smaller one.
The forum thinks its 1.4, It still needs to be less than 500 :)

But I see you have it sorted :)

Back