Photo52 2011 - Join In !!! - Week 52 and special bonus out now -

Got my idea, just need a model to help.
Hopfully the wife will help again, she gets to keep her clothes on this time!

:LOL: I bet Catherine will be pleased about that then ;)

I'm still trying to get round to doing a reshoot for Safe and to do my 'Living' for which I have ideas, but just need to get the shots.

Look forward to seeing your pic.

Cheers

Dawn :)

I've got at least one shot for Living & another one to do tomorrow ....I have a feeling that this theme may be just as contentious as "Abstract " was :eek:

Much as I like Andy's idea my lack of imagination will let me down on this type of project....can I see how it goes & maybe join in at some point ? Are you going to use shots from the 52 already posted or shot new ones ? Sorry if thats a dim question :shrug:

As for next year....yup , I'm fairly sure I'll be giving it another bash....been a fun (most of the time ) challenge , has taught me some of my limitations , pushed me out of my comfort zone on more than one occasion & has introduced me to some great people (y)

Been a great year so far , thanks to one & all for encouragement , the odd kick up the behind & just generally being a fab team...well done to all who've stuck at it....(y)

How about this....why not select photos from those already taken....to make the story.... We could ask people to vote or we just vote....?

Hiya

Thanks Sarah for posting the new theme. This could be an interesting week ;)

Cheers

It is Saturday today isn't it....?? I'm losing weeks like there's no tomorrow......wait...tomorrow never comes....the calendar fairy lied?!!!!

Doomed.....we're all doomed....!!!!

YESS!!!!!..... self portrait here we come.... HEY...how can you get any cuter than my del boy impression... ????

sarah ... :love: you for this theme...

BUT...this also suggests bunny rabbits and kittens... ??? as welll as velociraptors and scorpians??? damn..what a choice......

..and geiger's Alien...must not forget that... (y)

:clap: ooooooh you've found my soft spot !!!
I don't care whether it's cute or not, I love Giger's work . . . maybe that should be a theme all of it's own before the end of the 52.

kerching!!! ... i know the soft spot of the la-dee mods :D .. yv seems to go for del boy :thinking:..and now Sarah's putty for the weird and wonderful... but does this mean she'll be adding theme(s) to the bag for you guys next year.??? :naughty:

Wossup? Have I missed the invite to the outing? Am I not showering often enough? Is everyone getting ready for Christmas or something? Have the aliens beamed you all up for some research project (strange results they'll get :eek:)

Tina ..... get your A into gear and get to the meet!

Here is the linky to the thread ..... http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=354889 .... be there .... I dare you!!!!!

And it would be great to finally meet you babes ...... you have been a rock throughout the year (y)

I can't wait to meet you!!!!!

Cheers

Wossup? Have I missed the invite to the outing? Am I not showering often enough? Is everyone getting ready for Christmas or something? Have the aliens beamed you all up for some research project (strange results they'll get :eek:)

Tina ..... get your A into gear and get to the meet!

Here is the linky to the thread ..... http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=354889 .... be there .... I dare you!!!!!

And it would be great to finally meet you babes ...... you have been a rock throughout the year (y)

I can't wait to meet you!!!!!

Cheers

:LOL: So glad I'm not the only one alive, the threads have been dead all week!

People are planning next year already? I'm still trying to work out how to catch up with today :thinking: Will certainly look at the post year meet though, be good to put faces to names (all the names, must be like a Russian novel with all characters having at least two names).

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for posting the new theme .... this could be an interesting one.

Not long to go before the end. I am looking forward to seeing what will be the last theme drawn.

Cheers

Interesting theme.....
Thanks Sarah.....

And while I think about it thanks all you effort this year in running the challenge.
Much appreciated.

Have to think about if I go again next year, I did the 09 one, so looks like every other year might be my style!!!!

Ye, thanks a lot Sarah, you've been great this last year.
I've totally enjoyed the challenge and met some nice people on the way - looking forward to seeing you all in January.

However, I don't think I'll be joining you all next year in the 52.
I'm going to focus on the POTY in stead.
I'm thinking I need to plan my ideas more and a week just isn't enough.
I'll be dropping on on all your threads though!

Back