Photo52 2011 - Join In !!! - Week 52 and special bonus out now -

Hiya Sarah,

Thanks for posting the new theme early .... now I can think about it on my way to Appleby today :D

Happy Birthday to your hubby. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time this evening, enjoy!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Welcome Scott.
Thanks..:) I started my Photo52 thread today :D
Hi all.

I'm like a child at Christmas today.
My Tesco club card vouchers are now here in the form of Jessops vouchers - nifty 50 here I come :D
Whats this "nifty fifty" chatter all about....I have one, i think(50mm 1.8 canon lens), but I didnt realise it had this nickname and such a big following? I see it mentioned loads on here...
Saturday @ 00:01....:whistle::whistle::whistle:

You are not alone!
:rofl: you lads are nuts! lol :bonk:

Last edited:
Thanks..:) I started my Photo52 thread today :D

Whats this "nifty fifty" chatter all about....I have one, i think(50mm 1.8 canon lens), but I didnt realise it had this nickname and such a big following? I see it mentioned loads on here...

:rofl: you lads are nuts! lol :bonk:

Yep, we are all nuts.
We never used to be, Kev started it.

I'll go and hunt for your 52 now!

I'm 5 weeks behind and the themes aren't really doing much for me either. I have vague ideas for a couple, but I dunno really. I'm off on Monday, so I'll get something sorted hopefully. Having man flu is not helping.

Hiya Sarah,

Thanks for uploading the new theme. I'm sure I will be able to come up with something for this one ;)

Still need to upload week 42 which I will go and do now.

Cheers

I can think of nothing... Lets start with the definition of abstract...then start on another bottle of cooking sherry..

just to get the old thinking caps on and lubricated... the urban dictionary gives me similar terms to abstract as

art / random / weird / obtuse / 4 stars?? / absurd / abtuse (round the corner to obtuse) / artist / confist / crazy / different / feeling / inarticulate / painting / peotry / splatter / strange / vague / wild

now... if i can't think of something... out of that lot... WELL!!! :bonk:

Well, abstract was hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy......

:puke:

Now, onto week 44.

posiview said:
Well, abstract was hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy, hard, easy......

:puke:

Now, onto week 44.

It was only hard when I opened my eyes...

And you're right Andy... Its Saturday...new theme day... But when.. ???

Thanks Sarah for posting the new theme, even though I haven't posted abstract yet.

:LOL: Neil, trust you to think of NSFW for this one :p

Cheers

Yay, I think the the NSFW tag might get used, along with the prefix NICE ;)

Back